Hey I'm new :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Improvement

Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hey I'm new to this site. I love reading naruto manga and I always use this site to read the topics
That's why I created a forum account =D
 

~Sasuke~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 25, 2011
Messages
5,236
Reaction score
331
Hello and welcome to the base
 

Klad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
26,125
Reaction score
1,524
Hello and welcome .
 

hyuuga teddy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
831
Reaction score
42
Welcome to the Base, hope you enjoy yourself
 

Joon

DalbitEcho
Supreme
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
23,691
Reaction score
1,483
Status
Welcome to Narutobase
 

IKSOKRIPS

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
925
Welcome, Improvement!
Enjoy The Base!
​
​
​


And say hello to Tobi, too! He is a Good Boy! :win:

You must be registered for see images


>>> <<<
Read them, cuz Tobi is going to be a Bad Boy! :stfu:​



>>> <<<​

>>> <<<​
 

Momochifanboy

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
1,356
Reaction score
87
Welcome to the neiborhood homeboy and remember to stay away from trollers and fillers.

Enjoy your stay.
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
:hi: Welcome to NB!! :bouncy:

*_* I hope you enjoy your stay xd

If you ever need any assistance, i shall be there. Just VM/PM me, i'll get back to you ASAP =D


Orochimaru-sama?​
 

Aominecchi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
15,610
Reaction score
495
You must be registered for see images
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top