Hey! I`m new!!

Noriaku

Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Hello!
My name is Noriaku and I`m just joined this forum! I love Naruto, his character, his world, his friends and all that surrounds him, since the first episode! I hope to be well received here and with you (hopefully long) with Naruto to have fun!:D
 

Keytaro

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
110
Welcome to the base ^^ have fun!
 

Kettei

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
10,732
Reaction score
674
Welcome to the base bro.
 

Ryuzetsu

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
1,724
Reaction score
114
You must be registered for see images


:hey: Rember to read the base rules and don't spam too much. >.>........... Enjoy your stay if you need any help PM or VM me :D :hey:
 

BadBoy M

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
11,964
Reaction score
995
You must be registered for see images
Have Questions? Send Me Private Message​
Bored? Watch this :x
Longer/Better Version
 

XRandyX

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
825
Reaction score
118
You must be registered for see images
Watch This Awesome Video
​
 

Dave

Legendary
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
15,319
Reaction score
1,581
Welcome to NB!



 

-Jiraiya-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
16,205
Reaction score
963
You must be registered for see images
 
Top