Hey hey!

uchihafandom

Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So....I'm new here. Just wanted to introduce myself...
I'm 23,female from Romania. I'm a Naruto fan and also of other anime, but basically Naruto has caught my attention more than other.
That's about it. Happy to meet you all and become part of this community!
 

Pirate King

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
5,422
Reaction score
579
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB bud
 

Mr Akatsuki

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Messages
875
Reaction score
85
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi and welcome to Naruto Base (/Akatsuki Base)!
 

razz143

Banned
Legendary
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
13,812
Reaction score
242
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hey hey welcome to Nerdbase oopsy Lol i mean Narutobase...XD
 

Sheele

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Messages
898
Reaction score
154
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base! if need any help feel free to vm/pm me! :)

inb4 thirsty people
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the Base
 

SIX PATHZ

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
1,898
Reaction score
161
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to NB.hope you have some great time here.
 

Reraru

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
16,035
Reaction score
1,170
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base.
 

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,019
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to Naruto Base, enjoy your stay.
 

Katkot

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
3,711
Reaction score
352
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So....I'm new here. Just wanted to introduce myself...
I'm 23,female from Romania. I'm a Naruto fan and also of other anime, but basically Naruto has caught my attention more than other.
That's about it. Happy to meet you all and become part of this community!

Welcome to NB.
if you need any help then don't hesitate to ask me because baby I will always be there for you <3
 

Bell Cranel

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 28, 2015
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to the base!
 

Kazehime Seirin

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
233
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to the Base!! :pekoms2:
 
Top