Hey guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Persia TTT

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
5,534
Reaction score
250
Umm I don't recall doing this in my heydays. So I thought of doing it today. I wasn't here for a long time and this is me back from the dead. I wonder if we have all the popular members that we had back in the days. Anyways nice to meet you and you can always hit me up for a convo. :hmm:
 

Rohan

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24,326
Reaction score
4,106
This site is a ghost town now.

Welcome to the base.
 

NineSNS

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
6,848
Reaction score
791
Welcome back, but things have changed a lot since 2012 :)
 

Six Paths

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
16,506
Reaction score
1,135
You must be registered for see images


Welcome to Narutobase!!

​

Please read the rules and regulations and mostly Have fun!!! If you have any questions ask me
Enjoy your stay
​

| |
 

Ririku

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
4,936
Reaction score
18
I also finally made it back to the base!! I can't wait to start RPing again
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Haha I remember you, actually :p

Welcome back to the Base
 

Rohan

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24,326
Reaction score
4,106
You must be registered for see images


Welcome to Narutobase!!

​

Please read the rules and regulations and mostly Have fun!!! If you have any questions ask me
Enjoy your stay
​

| |

I can't believe you copy-paste that on every Intro thread. Lol

Is that so?
That doesn't sounds really good tbh =/

Well, Naruto ended, so it's kinda expected. You find anything else here except for stupid pairing threads, unless you join the RP. U_U
 

Prince of Persia TTT

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
5,534
Reaction score
250
I can't believe you copy-paste that on every Intro thread. Lol



Well, Naruto ended, so it's kinda expected. You find anything else here except for stupid pairing threads, unless you join the RP. U_U

It is expected but this place has a special place in my heart. This place was way too much fun back in the days. :)
 

Flakez

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
70,977
Reaction score
1,947
Welcome back, and don't multipost next time. The multiquote option is there for a reason.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top