[Question] .. HEY GUYS !! IT'S BEEN A WHILE !! X'D <3 !! I'VE BEEN WONDERIN' IF THERE'S A PSYCHOLOGICAL REASON AS TO WHY WE INTERPRET THIS MANGA THE WAY WE DO !!

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
.. Y'ALL, HOW YA BEEN .. ? FINE .. ? I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED WHY CERTAIN PEOPLE INTERPRET THIS SERIALIZATION, THE WAY THEY DO .. LIKE .. ELEMENTALLY, IT HAS TO DO WITH HOW OUR BRAINS FUNCTION, ISN'T IT .. ?

.. ACTUALLY, IT'S NOT JUST ME .. MANY SCIENTISTS, HAVE ACTUALLY RESEARCHED THIS SH!T, AND THIS HAS BEEN AN INTENSIVE FIELD OF STUDY FOR LIKE, FROM THE PREVIOUS 2 CENTURIES .. ACTUALLY !! OOOOOOP'S !!

.. AND HERE'S A FUN FACT ! SCIENTISTS, HAVE DISCOVERED, EXTREMELY SIMPLE TECHNIQUES, TO EVALUATE A PERSON'S PERSPECTIVE, AS IT PERTAINS TO THE CEREBRAL PLANE, WITH MINIMALLY INTRUSIVE TRICKS ! CASE IN POINT .. !

.. HAVE Y'ALL HEARD OF .. " .. OPTICAL ILLUSIONS .. " .. ? A SIMPLE OBSERVATION OF THIS IN REAL LIFE, IS WHEN AN VERTICAL STICK IS IMMERSED IN WATER, IT GIVES OFF, THE ILLUSION THAT IT'S HYDRIFICALLY BEND .. !!

.. FASCINATING, ISN'T IT .. ? SIMILARLY, I'LL SHOW YOU, AN OPTICAL ILLUSION, THAT CONSISTS OF A CERTAIN IMAGE, I WANT Y'ALL TO WRITE DOWN, WHAT YOU GUYS SEE IN IT, AND SPECIFY WHICH ITEM/DETAIL, IN THE IMAGE, THAT STUCK OUT TO YOU, FIRST .. ! X'D <3 .. !

.. SIMPLE, ISN'T IT .. ? ALRIGHT, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .. ! HERE'S THE IMAGE .. ! X'D <3 .. !

.. LEGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO .. !!!!!!! <3 X'D .. !

You must be registered to see images

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you seen a therapist lately?
.. What are you babbling on about, with that little autistic, clinically filth filled, deranged mouth, of you're's .. !? .. Only disgusting little fap, who needs to visit a filthy, slutty, psychiatrist, is you, and it shows .. Such a fly filth little idiotic straight up BRAIN CANCER like frickin' fly joke you really are, LMFAOOOOOOOO .. ! X'D <3 .. !

• Sad
Reactions: Infant

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
.. What are you babbling on about, with that little autistic, clinically filth filled, deranged mouth, of you're's .. !? .. Only disgusting little fap, who needs to visit a filthy, slutty, psychiatrist, is you, and it shows .. Such a fly filth little idiotic straight up BRAIN CANCER like frickin' fly joke you really are, LMFAOOOOOOOO .. ! X'D <3 .. !
Well this isn’t the worst thing I’ve been told so I’ll take all of this as a compliment. Love you, Udie <3

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well this isn’t the worst thing I’ve been told so I’ll take all of this as a compliment. Love you, Udie <3
I'd like to apologize for saying that, actually.. I actually made this thread for a serious discussion on why different people have different viewpoints on how certain characters match-up, and how thier abilities interact, so, when I read your post, I think I accidentally miscontrued it as you belittling me, and telling me to visit a therapist..

Sorry. I apologize for misinterpreting your post.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like to apologize for saying that, actually.. I actually made this thread for a serious discussion on why different people have different viewpoints on how certain characters match-up, and how thier abilities interact, so, when I read your post, I think I accidentally miscontrued it as you belittling me, and telling me to visit a therapist..

Sorry. I apologize for misinterpreting your post.
I'll slap u against teh wal...u f itiot...

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,288💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol wtf:LOL:
-
anyways..what are we talking about?