0💸
Kumi
7,316💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey everyone, its Io.
(Yes, its spelled io, but pronounced .) :wes:
In these forums, I am going by one of my alternative names, which is Noeru, because AB doesn't allow 2 character names :nosh:

I'm not the best at introductions, so here's what I got:
I'm from . I'm 21 years old, going on 22 this coming December 20th. I'm in my fourth year of university and will be finished by May 2019. I'm still pretty new to the anime scene, as I never really watched anime (aside from Pokemon as a kid) until last April when I stumbled across a clip from (yep, that's where the name io is inspired from). Ever since then, has been my favorite anime of all time. It got me into the realm of anime and, well, here I am today.

I can't really think of anything else to say right now, but feel free to drop me a message anytime! I would love to hear any recommendations of anime's that you've enjoyed that you think I might! Personally, I've just started so we'll see where that takes me!
:hint:
I'm mostly active on the discord server, so if you wanna find me over there, my discord tag is: ??#0021

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Excited to be a part of this growing community!! :happy:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,017💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome and have fun here!
Post automatically merged:

For a good anime search Fullmetal Alchemist. You can pick the FMA Brotherhood which it's more recent and some says it's the best