Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heroes’ Rest

Heroes’ Rest is the site of a great battle over thirty years ago which pitted the forces of Last Bastion and the Witchwood Company against the Great Mother Cult. The battle that raged saw to the death of thousands on both sides; however, the necromancers which the cult employs saw to raising the dead and using them against the living. Thus a slaughter ensued and forced the living forces to retreat back to Last Bastion while being hounded by their enemies. The battle at Heroes’ Rest was the final attempt at an aggressive incursion East by the forces of the Witchwood Company. Since then they have remained hiding behind their wall, hoping to ride out the storm that the Great Mother Cult threatens to bring.

Heroes’ Rest is nothing more now than a field of bones and shallow graves; the warm breeze which carries from the south to north gently weathers away at the bones to eventually turn them to nothingness. Now it is home to twisted life that scavenges for any scraps of life on which to feed. The barren battlefield drained of what little life was left in the wake of the Great Mother Cult.

Last edited by a moderator:

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving From Here
This was it, the battle field where countless people lost their lives. Muggle blood and bone became a part of the very earth. Sad really. What with all their families left to suffer and all that sentimental Muggle shit. "Oh well, change can be a good thing, or so I've heard." I'd immediately put that crap out of my mind and drew my wand, and with a fluid motion and the necessary incantation, I'd create hundreds of houses/buildings, made from Ichor, that would spread throughout the land. The once useless land would be converted into a new base, or whatever we wanted to use it for really.

It wasn't complete though, so utilizing my wand once more, I'd utter the incantation and transfigure every building, changing it's properties from that of Ichor into Steel ( it doesn't carry S/Ws of Steel ) to make them more sturdy and actually usable. As a final touch, I'd jump onto the roof of the main building and drive the Tanigakure flag into the steel, letting all who visited this land know who ran it now. And with that, I'd move onto the next land that was waiting to be conquered.

( Noshoton: Panteon no Onkei ) Ξ Ichor Release: Blessings of the Pantheon
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10 - 40
Damage Points:20 - 80
Description: The user can create various constructs formed from Ichor in one of three different methods. The first method is from his own body, releasing them from either his hands or his mouth and even feet and joints if necessary. The second is from any other Ichor source and third is from Water itself. These are created by using simply body movements and gestures or a simple handseal. These objects can range from a small gel pill of Ichor to waves, shields, swords, houses, chairs, etc. The user is able to essentially create whatever his mind can imagine. This is ideal is creating quick defenses against incoming attacks and making weapons when needed. The user is also able to use this in an S ranked variant ( always requires a handseal ), the notable difference in this is the speed and power/scale of this one, capable of forming ocean sized pools of Ichor in moments. S-Rank usage can only be used 3 times per battle, once every 2 turns. No S-Rank or above Ichor on the turn after the S-Rank version is used. When used, the user has to specify which strain of Ichor is being utilized as the effects may vary.

( Transfiguration ) - Transfiguration
Type: Supplementary / Offensive / Defensive
Chakra: 10 - 40
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: Transfiguration is a field of mahou that deals with changing the form and appearance of an object, animal, or person. Different to other forms of mahou in radical ways, many wizards have difficulty grasping the fundamentals of Transfiguration due to its strict nature, every aspect of the spell must be done correctly for a Transfiguration to be completed. Often requiring firm and decisive wand movements, Transfiguration mahou is (along with charms) almost the signature mahou of the Kisei, as wizards are commonly thought of as making things appear or disappear. The mahou takes the form of a beam of magical energy that ( if it successfully hits the target ) transfigures upon contact. Transfiguration is divided into four main branches/applications:

Transformation - Supplementary ( D - S )

Thought of as the most basic of the four types of Transfiguration, transformation spells focus on deforming the physical features of an object. All Transformation spells are triggered with the spell ( Permuto ). Transformations are divided within 2 types, easily seen based on their applications and targets. The first Basic Transformations, reminiscent of the Transformation and Combination jutsus, are transformations that change the physical properties of a targeted item. This allows the user to change the properties of an item to give it new traits or properties. The user is able to transfigure a solid into a liquid or another solid, a liquid into a solid or into a gas/another liquid, or a gas into a liquid or another gas, all of proportionate size and directed at speeds based on the natural speed of the item manipulated. These items can only be basic items in the sense of they cannot turn something into the properties of an element the user does not have, nor can they change the properties of something created by another Kisei unless with equal or higher power/chakra. Of course, the amount of chakra used must exceed the amount of chakra present in the object being transformed for any change unless the object has no chakra present in it at all ( like a simple chair, stone, pool of water, etc ) in which case it is transformable with a simple D rank application of the spell for small things A for larger things. With an S rank application, the user is able to transfigure his own person and take on temporary enhancements such as using mahou to transfigure his upper body into that of a shark, or his legs into that of a bear, etc, and can only lasts up to 2 turns each usage and can only be used 3 times. The second, Switching greatly resembles general transformation, but with with two main differences: firstly, the features of the two targets are switched simultaneously; secondly, the change in one of the pair is dependent on a change in the other. For example, if the armor on a statue is targeted with the user's clothes, then the two items will be "switched", akin to the outcome of Substitution jutsu. The only restrictions applied specifically to this type the items must be of comparative size and within mid range of one another. Transformations of any kind can only be used once every 2 turns and cannot target sentient (living) beings besides the user and summonings.

Note: S rank applications are usable only by Year 5 Kisei and higher.
Note: After S rank variants have been used, the user cannot use any version S rank and above the next turn.
Note: Only usable by members of the Kisei clan.

Claiming this Landmark for Tanigakure & leaving Landmark​

• Angry
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here https://animebase.me/threads/the-lost-shores-239.768233/page-2#post-21946156

Korra would arrive and see the newly created buildings and flag showing it was taken. Korra would text Sado about the information and then head to another landmark.

LLM
Starting at 228 to 226
Start at 288 - 1000PM EST
228 > 227 - 1000PM EST - 1100PM EST
227 > 226 1100PM EST - 1200AM EST
Arrive at 1200 AM EST

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Returning to the land I'd claimed, I was met by a strange sight. Near the fortress I'd created, there was a large camp that was occupied by hundreds of individuals. These Muggles had chose to occupy land that was not their's and to make matters worse, they seemed to be a gang of sorts. At least that's how it appeared, they were all dressed in the same attire and there were guards at every entry point. These damn scum, tch. And that moron Nagato, where was he?! This was the meeting spot.​

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Returning to the land I'd claimed, I was met by a strange sight. Near the fortress I'd created, there was a large camp that was occupied by hundreds of individuals. These Muggles had chose to occupy land that was not their's and to make matters worse, they seemed to be a gang of sorts. At least that's how it appeared, they were all dressed in the same attire and there were guards at every entry point. These damn scum, tch. And that moron Nagato, where was he?! This was the meeting spot.​
[Coming from here]

It had been a tiring journey but he finally arrived in the new land beyond the world he knew. It would seem as though Nagato was right in the information he had gathered, there truly was a new world beyond what they had explored. It was nice to have a such a powerful minion. With his hard work in the Doubles tournament, he was able to obtain a powerful artifact now in Sin's possetion as well as help Loki a long the way. Though the reason he was sent in the first place was to gather information on the participants and what lay in the near future. Who knew it would of come to this.

Arriving at the location Nagato mentioned, he knew he was in the right place because Loki stood before him. Now to see Loki's reaction.

"Hello, Loki. I'm afraid Nagato wont be coming on this little, journey should we say? In truth i'm afraid to say, he was actually working on my order all along. It was all about gathering information that would lead to this, although, he came found of you and trusted you undoubtedly. Now i'm here to ask you to do the same with me?"

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noticing the man arrive, I'd listen to him as he approached me and began speaking. I could tell he wasn't lying by navigating through his mind while he spoke, allowing me to know he was telling the truth. "He was a moron for sure but, you're correct. If you're his boss then clearly he trusted you, then so will I. Before we proceed further, knowing your name would make things easier going forward so what is it?"

( Legilimency ) - Legilimency ( passive )
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn for B rank, -10 for A rank )
Damage: N/A
Description: An innate and somewhat passive ability, Legilimency is the act of magically navigating through the many layers of a person's mind and correctly interpreting one's findings. Legilimens ( users of Legilimency ) are able to detect if a person is lying, as well as delve into their thoughts, emotions, and memories if their target is not skilled in blocking their minds. In most cases, this is not a harmful or detrimental ability, allowing the user a way to predict and understand the opponent's movements and actions with the utmost clarity. While it is similar to reading minds, it should be noted that Legilimency is not as simple as the muggle art of mind-reading; mind-reading assumes that one is simply eavesdropping on the thoughts currently running through the head of another. Legilimency, however, requires the wizard to navigate and move through the various areas of the brain. In it's lowest levels ( B rank ), the user is able to utilize it in a way similar to "mind reading", allowing the user to 'read' the opponent's current thoughts and ones related to them at that moment. This is the basic level of Legilimency and once active, lasts until the user ends it's usage. With training and power, this ability and range increases. At A rank power the user becomes capable of actual navigating the target's mind and it's many layers. This is as harmless as the B rank variant. However, despite all of this, this ability isn't without drawback. The A-Rank version requires the target to be within mid-range while the B-Rank version works up to long-range (one landmark for normal members, two for House Heads and three for the Headmaster).

Note: Although the B rank version is a passive ability honed when the user reaches Year 6, he cannot use the A rank and higher versions without actually actively using this jutsu.
Note: A rank usage can allow one to simply navigate the mind.
Note: A rank usage can only be used once every four turns, lasting 3 turns each usage and requiring a two turn usage break in between A rank and higher usages.
Note: Must place within bio stating the user is a Legilimens.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noticing the man arrive, I'd listen to him as he approached me and began speaking. I could tell he wasn't lying by navigating through his mind while he spoke, allowing me to know he was telling the truth. "He was a moron for sure but, you're correct. If you're his boss then clearly he trusted you, then so will I. Before we proceed further, knowing your name would make things easier going forward so what is it?"

( Legilimency ) - Legilimency ( passive )
Chakra: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn for B rank, -10 for A rank )
Description: An innate and somewhat passive ability, Legilimency is the act of magically navigating through the many layers of a person's mind and correctly interpreting one's findings. Legilimens ( users of Legilimency ) are able to detect if a person is lying, as well as delve into their thoughts, emotions, and memories if their target is not skilled in blocking their minds. In most cases, this is not a harmful or detrimental ability, allowing the user a way to predict and understand the opponent's movements and actions with the utmost clarity. While it is similar to reading minds, it should be noted that Legilimency is not as simple as the muggle art of mind-reading; mind-reading assumes that one is simply eavesdropping on the thoughts currently running through the head of another. Legilimency, however, requires the wizard to navigate and move through the various areas of the brain. In it's lowest levels ( B rank ), the user is able to utilize it in a way similar to "mind reading", allowing the user to 'read' the opponent's current thoughts and ones related to them at that moment. This is the basic level of Legilimency and once active, lasts until the user ends it's usage. With training and power, this ability and range increases. At A rank power the user becomes capable of actual navigating the target's mind and it's many layers. This is as harmless as the B rank variant. However, despite all of this, this ability isn't without drawback. The A-Rank version requires the target to be within mid-range while the B-Rank version works up to long-range (one landmark for normal members, two for House Heads and three for the Headmaster).

Note: Although the B rank version is a passive ability honed when the user reaches Year 6, he cannot use the A rank and higher versions without actually actively using this jutsu.
Note: A rank usage can allow one to simply navigate the mind.
Note: A rank usage can only be used once every four turns, lasting 3 turns each usage and requiring a two turn usage break in between A rank and higher usages.
Note: Must place within bio stating the user is a Legilimens.
From the info he gathered from Nagato, Sin knew that he couldn't hide anything on his mind from Loki. Mind reading as indeed a true talent to be feared and with what was to come, an invaluable asset to have on his side.

"You can call me, Sin. Short for Sinthorus. I've lived many an age and seen more than you can imagine and with those skills of yours, i'm sure you can tell what i mean. I don't tend to like to interfere in the workings of the world, i'd rather pass by like the seasons but i'm afraid that's no longer something i can afford."

He paused for a minute letting that sink in before going into the details of what he meant...

"Bertesca Famiglia. The group here within these lands that caught your attention. It's a crime family. I've watched for a while but something seems strange. It seems anyone i manage to get information out of is quickly... removed should we say. Even with my... powers. Lets just say what Nagato displayed was only a fraction of what i can do. So for them to detect what i've done would be... interesting to say the least. Instead i have a few methods of gathering information without them knowing, a few tools i've been working on.

Though, the one know as the God of Mischief would be a true asset in this, deception is your forte i believe? Will you assist me in this?"

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the info he gathered from Nagato, Sin knew that he couldn't hide anything on his mind from Loki. Mind reading as indeed a true talent to be feared and with what was to come, an invaluable asset to have on his side.

"You can call me, Sin. Short for Sinthorus. I've lived many an age and seen more than you can imagine and with those skills of yours, i'm sure you can tell what i mean. I don't tend to like to interfere in the workings of the world, i'd rather pass by like the seasons but i'm afraid that's no longer something i can afford."

He paused for a minute letting that sink in before going into the details of what he meant...

"Bertesca Famiglia. The group here within these lands that caught your attention. It's a crime family. I've watched for a while but something seems strange. It seems anyone i manage to get information out of is quickly... removed should we say. Even with my... powers. Lets just say what Nagato displayed was only a fraction of what i can do. So for them to detect what i've done would be... interesting to say the least. Instead i have a few methods of gathering information without them knowing, a few tools i've been working on.

Though, the one know as the God of Mischief would be a true asset in this, deception is your forte i believe? Will you assist me in this?"
Listening to Sin speak, I couldn't help but, smirk. These Muggles sure were strange. A crime family. "Yes, deception is my specialty. I like the way you think Sin, what do you have in mind? I like forward to seeing this power of yours that you speak of, Nagato was pretty powerful himself so that's some statement."

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listening to Sin speak, I couldn't help but, smirk. These Muggles sure were strange. A crime family. "Yes, deception is my specialty. I like the way you think Sin, what do you have in mind? I like forward to seeing this power of yours that you speak of, Nagato was pretty powerful himself so that's some statement."
[This is the start of our joint mission]

Story elements chose:

- Spy on an important target and remain undetected

Sin decided to not waste any time and get to the point. He decided to just break down what they needed to do.

"The camp you know of is home to the Betesca Famiglia. Our goal is to find the aims of the leader. We can't be caught or they can't know we were there, under any circumstances. Should they find out, all their operations would change and it would all be for nought. This is just the beginning. From here if you can, hide you chakra signature, i know they have sensors within their clan. As deceit is your forte, i'll let you lead this to start off if you wish? But first let me use a couple of bits i'm came prepared with"

With that Sin would mess with his cloak and with it activate it. What this would do is emit a signal to block any from sensing his chakra as long as he wore it and it was active.

[Tarnkappe, Shigurudo No Tate] – Tarnkappe, The Cloak of Sigurd
Type: Tool
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Description: The Tarnkappe, or Cloak of Sigurd, is a garment which is intended to protect the wearer from the cold, rain and wind. This cloak is no different in that fashion, it is fastened around the neck with a small black chain, its length extending down to the middle section of the calves, additionally it has an attached hood. The cloak is designed as a white cloak with patterns of black lightning across it. The cloak is the designed with a unique fabric, known as kevlar, a material which allows it to stop incoming basic weapons such as swords, axes, kunai, senbon etc up to a C rank projectile, anything after that will destroy the wiring within the cloak, rending it useless. It will cause bladed weapons thrown or swung to strike to bounce off the cloak, and it applies to the general forms of none damage enhanced freeform combat. In addition to the cloak’s unique complexion, it has some unique features which the wearer can activate through surging his energy through it. The first feature that the Tarnkappe is in the possession of, is a unique technology known as motion sensors. These motion sensors are situated all across the cloak, allowing it to detect any changes in the air around the wearer, and detect the motions of animals, humans or even tools within the vicinity of short-range of the cloak. Thus the cloak acts as a form of sensory in the way that it detects any motions within short-range of the wearer this is done through technology more than chakra. Conclusively, the cloak has one final feature, which masks the wearers presence. Whenever the wearer pulls the cloak around his body and the hood over his head, it has a unique device implanted into it, which emits a frequency that masks his chakra effectively concealing him from chakra sensors as well as concealing his body in the sense that it conceals his chakra circuit from foreign eyes. This allows the wearer to blend into his surroundings more freely. What this can't do is hide the users heat signature or smell.

Note: If the cloak is hit by B rank or above, it will short circuit being rendered useless.
Note: The motion sensors only work short range around the user, taking 5 chakra per turn
Note: Hiding themselves can be used twice per battle with two turns between the users and lasts for a maximum of four turns.

With that he pointed off into the distance.

"There is a ridge on the east side of their camp which could be the idea spot for us to start from. shall we?"

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Story elements chose:

- Spy on an important target and remain undetected

Sin decided to not waste any time and get to the point. He decided to just break down what they needed to do.

"The camp you know of is home to the Betesca Famiglia. Our goal is to find the aims of the leader. We can't be caught or they can't know we were there, under any circumstances. Should they find out, all their operations would change and it would all be for nought. This is just the beginning. From here if you can, hide you chakra signature, i know they have sensors within their clan. As deceit is your forte, i'll let you lead this to start off if you wish? But first let me use a couple of bits i'm came prepared with"

With that Sin would mess with his cloak and with it activate it. What this would do is emit a signal to block any from sensing his chakra as long as he wore it and it was active.

[Tarnkappe, Shigurudo No Tate] – Tarnkappe, The Cloak of Sigurd
Description: The Tarnkappe, or Cloak of Sigurd, is a garment which is intended to protect the wearer from the cold, rain and wind. This cloak is no different in that fashion, it is fastened around the neck with a small black chain, its length extending down to the middle section of the calves, additionally it has an attached hood. The cloak is designed as a white cloak with patterns of black lightning across it. The cloak is the designed with a unique fabric, known as kevlar, a material which allows it to stop incoming basic weapons such as swords, axes, kunai, senbon etc up to a C rank projectile, anything after that will destroy the wiring within the cloak, rending it useless. It will cause bladed weapons thrown or swung to strike to bounce off the cloak, and it applies to the general forms of none damage enhanced freeform combat. In addition to the cloak’s unique complexion, it has some unique features which the wearer can activate through surging his energy through it. The first feature that the Tarnkappe is in the possession of, is a unique technology known as motion sensors. These motion sensors are situated all across the cloak, allowing it to detect any changes in the air around the wearer, and detect the motions of animals, humans or even tools within the vicinity of short-range of the cloak. Thus the cloak acts as a form of sensory in the way that it detects any motions within short-range of the wearer this is done through technology more than chakra. Conclusively, the cloak has one final feature, which masks the wearers presence. Whenever the wearer pulls the cloak around his body and the hood over his head, it has a unique device implanted into it, which emits a frequency that masks his chakra effectively concealing him from chakra sensors as well as concealing his body in the sense that it conceals his chakra circuit from foreign eyes. This allows the wearer to blend into his surroundings more freely. What this can't do is hide the users heat signature or smell.

Note: If the cloak is hit by B rank or above, it will short circuit being rendered useless.
Note: The motion sensors only work short range around the user, taking 5 chakra per turn
Note: Hiding themselves can be used twice per battle with two turns between the users and lasts for a maximum of four turns.

With that he pointed off into the distance.

"There is a ridge on the east side of their camp which could be the idea spot for us to start from. shall we?"
Infiltration of an enemy base. This was my type of task. As Sin spoke, I'd crush a vial and allow the potion to enter my body through my skin. This would allow me to perfectly conceal my form for this operation."Their sensors won't be a problem, if necessary I can take them out without anyone noticing but, it would be better if we weren't detected as it would allow us to gather more information. Since you do have some info on their operation though, you can lead the way." Saying this, I'd merge into the earth and wait for Sin to move forward with the plan.

( Pōshon ) - Potions
Description: Potions are magical mixtures commonly brewed in cauldrons and used to create a number of effects on the drinker. Potions range in effects and nature and in difficulty as well. Potions are brewed from ingredients with magical properties. Potions can be used as medicine, lethal poison, or give the drinker any effect from strength enhancement to immunity to flames. Potions are not necessarily used by drinking, as some can be applied by physical contact or create an effect simply by being created. Potions have to be taken in the right dosages or used a limited amount of times to avoid otherwise disastrous effects. All potions are created prior to battle and carried in vials either on the Kisei's person, or can be summoned to them in battle via Summoning charm or Fuuinjutsu.

Ravenclaw's Elixir

A blueish elixir that is ideal for stealth purposes, upon ingesting this spell, the user is able to use his mahou to perfectly conceal their form as well as their chakra and the chakra within other jutsu used by the user. This allows him to have a near perfect hidden form, not even able to be sensed outside of basic senses. What this means is, the user becomes chakraless to the opponent, unsensable by even the highest form of chakra Sensory. This extends to jutsu and spells used by the user, making them seemingly devoid of chakra. This effect lasts 4 turns and must wait 3 turns before reusing after it expires and can be used up to 2 times.

Note: Usable only by members of the Kisei Clan.
Note: Heads of Houses and up can have up to 4 potions at any time while other members can have at max 3 potions. These potions must be mentioned within the user's bio or mentioned at the start of an event/battle if they have yet to be placed within the bio.
Note: The user is unable to use more than one type of potion per turn.
Note: Members cannot use Potions from their Rival House, meaning Gryffindor and Slytherin cannot use each other's potions and same for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.
Note: After using a potion, the user must wait until effects wear off before using any other one.
Note: Specific drawbacks for each potion are listed within the jutsu.

( Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu ) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Infiltration of an enemy base. This was my type of task. As Sin spoke, I'd crush a vial and allow the potion to enter my body through my skin. This would allow me to perfectly conceal my form for this operation."Their sensors won't be a problem, if necessary I can take them out without anyone noticing but, it would be better if we weren't detected as it would allow us to gather more information. Since you do have some info on their operation though, you can lead the way." Saying this, I'd merge into the earth and wait for Sin to move forward with the plan.

( Pōshon ) - Potions
Description: Potions are magical mixtures commonly brewed in cauldrons and used to create a number of effects on the drinker. Potions range in effects and nature and in difficulty as well. Potions are brewed from ingredients with magical properties. Potions can be used as medicine, lethal poison, or give the drinker any effect from strength enhancement to immunity to flames. Potions are not necessarily used by drinking, as some can be applied by physical contact or create an effect simply by being created. Potions have to be taken in the right dosages or used a limited amount of times to avoid otherwise disastrous effects. All potions are created prior to battle and carried in vials either on the Kisei's person, or can be summoned to them in battle via Summoning charm or Fuuinjutsu.

Ravenclaw's Elixir

A blueish elixir that is ideal for stealth purposes, upon ingesting this spell, the user is able to use his mahou to perfectly conceal their form as well as their chakra and the chakra within other jutsu used by the user. This allows him to have a near perfect hidden form, not even able to be sensed outside of basic senses. What this means is, the user becomes chakraless to the opponent, unsensable by even the highest form of chakra Sensory. This extends to jutsu and spells used by the user, making them seemingly devoid of chakra. This effect lasts 4 turns and must wait 3 turns before reusing after it expires and can be used up to 2 times.

Note: Usable only by members of the Kisei Clan.
Note: Heads of Houses and up can have up to 4 potions at any time while other members can have at max 3 potions. These potions must be mentioned within the user's bio or mentioned at the start of an event/battle if they have yet to be placed within the bio.
Note: The user is unable to use more than one type of potion per turn.
Note: Members cannot use Potions from their Rival House, meaning Gryffindor and Slytherin cannot use each other's potions and same for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.
Note: After using a potion, the user must wait until effects wear off before using any other one.
Note: Specific drawbacks for each potion are listed within the jutsu.

( Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu ) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible
Sin had heard about Loki's powers but he still couldn't help but be impressed of how effortlessly he'd managed to conceal himself. With Loki merging into the ground Sin would set off and lead the way, moving around to the east side of their camp, staying out of sight heading for the ridge he'd previously mentioned. He knew Loki was following merged into the earth at least.

Reaching the ridge he lay on his stomach and crawled to the edge and looked down on the camp. It was quite the site. Camp would be an understatement, this was more like a large outpost. Several large tents filled the large clearing with a solid steel wall running around the perimeter. It would seem the main point of opertation would be the one building in the middle, the only one made of wood. From the resources they seemed to hold it would seem they had quite the funding for what ever they were doing here.

Being too far up to be able to hear anything, Sin pulled something out of his pocket placing a contact lense in one of his eyes. From here he pressed a button on the devise and released it forwards. It was a small bird that would look like a hawk though if you paid close enough attention you'd see it was a small piece of spy technology.

[Kairosu no unpan hito: Kairos fateweaver]
Chakra: N/a
Description: This is an adaptation of the ninja tech drone seen in the series, though designed in a different way. Instead of being used for offensive purposes, it's used for tracking or scouting missions. This is designed to look like a small hawk so as to blend in to most situations. It is powered by a battery rather than through chakra which helps it go undetected when being used, the one downside to this is doujutsu would be able to recognise it due to it's like of flowing chakra should they see it out in the open. It is made of a light alloy which allows it to fly by flapping it's wings to help it blend in. This small hawk has visual and sound receptors allowing it to see and hear, which is then relayed back to the user through a small devise they fit behind their ear that links this to the user through information in a way similar to chakra sensing ( instead of directly hearing or seeing, it is translated into feedback the user is made aware of, unlike Rinnegan linked Paths or animals). This can fly around while relaying information to the user up to 2 landmarks away allowing them to scout out potential threats for the user. This battery will last for 10 turns of travel in total allowing it to scout and return for short periods at a time. They eyes are similar to that of a hawk in a sense they were designed to be able to zoom in and focus on something in detail with their vision for a clear picture, much like on a modern day camera. Though its made of a metal alloy, the hawk can be destroyed by any B rank and below jutsu.

He'd control the bird to fly off down below to land on the main building trying to find a way in while he fitted the ear piece to the back of his ear so he could hear the sounds of what was going on where the bird was.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sin had heard about Loki's powers but he still couldn't help but be impressed of how effortlessly he'd managed to conceal himself. With Loki merging into the ground Sin would set off and lead the way, moving around to the east side of their camp, staying out of sight heading for the ridge he'd previously mentioned. He knew Loki was following merged into the earth at least.

Reaching the ridge he lay on his stomach and crawled to the edge and looked down on the camp. It was quite the site. Camp would be an understatement, this was more like a large outpost. Several large tents filled the large clearing with a solid steel wall running around the perimeter. It would seem the main point of opertation would be the one building in the middle, the only one made of wood. From the resources they seemed to hold it would seem they had quite the funding for what ever they were doing here.

Being too far up to be able to hear anything, Sin pulled something out of his pocket placing a contact lense in one of his eyes. From here he pressed a button on the devise and released it forwards. It was a small bird that would look like a hawk though if you paid close enough attention you'd see it was a small piece of spy technology.

[Kairosu no unpan hito: Kairos fateweaver]
Chakra: N/a
Description: This is an adaptation of the ninja tech drone seen in the series, though designed in a different way. Instead of being used for offensive purposes, it's used for tracking or scouting missions. This is designed to look like a small hawk so as to blend in to most situations. It is powered by a battery rather than through chakra which helps it go undetected when being used, the one downside to this is doujutsu would be able to recognise it due to it's like of flowing chakra should they see it out in the open. It is made of a light alloy which allows it to fly by flapping it's wings to help it blend in. This small hawk has visual and sound receptors allowing it to see and hear, which is then relayed back to the user through a small devise they fit behind their ear that links this to the user through information in a way similar to chakra sensing ( instead of directly hearing or seeing, it is translated into feedback the user is made aware of, unlike Rinnegan linked Paths or animals). This can fly around while relaying information to the user up to 2 landmarks away allowing them to scout out potential threats for the user. This battery will last for 10 turns of travel in total allowing it to scout and return for short periods at a time. They eyes are similar to that of a hawk in a sense they were designed to be able to zoom in and focus on something in detail with their vision for a clear picture, much like on a modern day camera. Though its made of a metal alloy, the hawk can be destroyed by any B rank and below jutsu.

He'd control the bird to fly off down below to land on the main building trying to find a way in while he fitted the ear piece to the back of his ear so he could hear the sounds of what was going on where the bird was.
Following Sin to the east side of the camp towards the ridge, I'd observe as he crawled towards the edge to gather more information. Ah, how fun it would be to push him over the edge and watch the gang attack him. That couldn't be done now though, we needed to gather intel on these scum. I'd pay attention as Sin made use of his technology but, I was too impatient, I couldn't just remain there waiting for something to happen. I'd unmerge my head to speak to Sin. "As much as I'd like to stay here and amuse myself by having thoughts of pushing you off the edge, we need to gather intel so I'll be back soon. Keep an eye out." Saying this, I'd merge back into the ground and move swiftly towards the center of the camp, going into the building to see if I could get any valuable information.​

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Following Sin to the east side of the camp towards the ridge, I'd observe as he crawled towards the edge to gather more information. Ah, how fun it would be to push him over the edge and watch the gang attack him. That couldn't be done now though, we needed to gather intel on these scum. I'd pay attention as Sin made use of his technology but, I was too impatient, I couldn't just remain there waiting for something to happen. I'd unmerge my head to speak to Sin. "As much as I'd like to stay here and amuse myself by having thoughts of pushing you off the edge, we need to gather intel so I'll be back soon. Keep an eye out." Saying this, I'd merge back into the ground and move swiftly towards the center of the camp, going into the building to see if I could get any valuable information.​
As Sin listened to Loki's idea of pushing him over the edge, the ideas of universal pulling his ass down into the camp or even a giant ethereal arm dragging him down came to mind which he was sure Loki would have read. The thought amused him for a moment as a smile crossed his face. With Loki fusing back into the ground he went back to listening with his bird while watching.

It would seem there were a group of men in the building. One man was clearly the leader as they all answered to him with two what seemed like bodyguards, stood on either side of him. From here the birds vision moved around the room looking at the numerous men. All in suits. Unique weapons on their backs or sides. Each of them had the same symbol on their clothing which all seemed to match the marking on the ring of the man in the chair. From here, he could hear the voices, catching parts of what they said:

".... the preparations are nearly ready...."

"No sign of the Cavallone Famiglia yet.... i'm sure they will come... they have too much invested"

"... They'd be fools to go against the seven Famiglia.... "

There were more of them? This was news to Sin. How far was their influence spreading? What was there goal?

Little did Sin notice, the battery was running short on his cloak device, the light flashing red for warning.

"... those fools got what they deserved... any who talk... will end up the same way..."

"... We found the name of the one who had been interrogating them... Sin"

"... That's all's we found... no one seems to know anything about him or why he even knows to come after us... no signs of anyone as of yet..."

Sin sighed in relief. He needed to be more careful. If he lost this trial he'd never find the overall goal. So it seemed this was only one part the the mass organisation and what ever they wanted to achieve, it was worth killing for...

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Sin listened to Loki's idea of pushing him over the edge, the ideas of universal pulling his ass down into the camp or even a giant ethereal arm dragging him down came to mind which he was sure Loki would have read. The thought amused him for a moment as a smile crossed his face. With Loki fusing back into the ground he went back to listening with his bird while watching.

It would seem there were a group of men in the building. One man was clearly the leader as they all answered to him with two what seemed like bodyguards, stood on either side of him. From here the birds vision moved around the room looking at the numerous men. All in suits. Unique weapons on their backs or sides. Each of them had the same symbol on their clothing which all seemed to match the marking on the ring of the man in the chair. From here, he could hear the voices, catching parts of what they said:

".... the preparations are nearly ready...."

"No sign of the Cavallone Famiglia yet.... i'm sure they will come... they have too much invested"

"... They'd be fools to go against the seven Famiglia.... "

There were more of them? This was news to Sin. How far was their influence spreading? What was there goal?

Little did Sin notice, the battery was running short on his cloak device, the light flashing red for warning.

"... those fools got what they deserved... any who talk... will end up the same way..."

"... We found the name of the one who had been interrogating them... Sin"

"... That's all's we found... no one seems to know anything about him or why he even knows to come after us... no signs of anyone as of yet..."

Sin sighed in relief. He needed to be more careful. If he lost this trial he'd never find the overall goal. So it seemed this was only one part the the mass organisation and what ever they wanted to achieve, it was worth killing for...
I'd navigate through the minds of all the Muggles in the building but, also Sin's mind. It seemed he was getting all the info I was getting through his technology. It seemed Sin had run into a few of them already as they spoke about him. What an idiot. Allowing the targets to learn his name. Tch. This could get troublesome if we were to get caught and make it even tougher to get information.

On that subject, it seemed this was bigger than we thought. "Seven Famiglia." Hmm. So there were seven gangs just like this?! That moron Sin didn't mention something this big. Some interrogator he is, smh. I needed to get closer so I could do what I came into the building for. Gather intel.​

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd navigate through the minds of all the Muggles in the building but, also Sin's mind. It seemed he was getting all the info I was getting through his technology. It seemed Sin had run into a few of them already as they spoke about him. What an idiot. Allowing the targets to learn his name. Tch. This could get troublesome if we were to get caught and make it even tougher to get information.

On that subject, it seemed this was bigger than we thought. "Seven Famiglia." Hmm. So there were seven gangs just like this?! That moron Sin didn't mention something this big. Some interrogator he is, smh. I needed to get closer so I could do what I came into the building for. Gather intel.​
Sin listened in, he could hardly believe that the operation was really this large, yet he still felt like they barely knew anything. It was in that moment he could see a folder on the table that the main guy seemed to be protective over. It was probably in there that all their plays lay. But to get that they would need more time and stealth... he looked down at his cloak, he saw the light flashing, he was out of time. Just as the light flickered off he ducked away from the edge and completely suppressed his chakra in that instant.

He hoped no one noticed, had he done it in time. With his mechanical bird he looked up and around the camp. Two guards were looking towards the ridge. Maybe they noticed him. He had to think quick. He caused his bird to fly past the men's heads and up towards the ridge flying around above Sin's location before flying off. As it did he could hear:

"...Stupid birds.... i told you it was nothing."

Sin let out a sigh of relief and began to make his way away from the camp while thinking "Loki, we need to talk, meet up with me..."

The learned a lot in such a short time but now they needed to take it one step further. They needed those documents.

(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
Note: Cannot prevent Doujutsu users from detecting them

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sin listened in, he could hardly believe that the operation was really this large, yet he still felt like they barely knew anything. It was in that moment he could see a folder on the table that the main guy seemed to be protective over. It was probably in there that all their plays lay. But to get that they would need more time and stealth... he looked down at his cloak, he saw the light flashing, he was out of time. Just as the light flickered off he ducked away from the edge and completely suppressed his chakra in that instant.

He hoped no one noticed, had he done it in time. With his mechanical bird he looked up and around the camp. Two guards were looking towards the ridge. Maybe they noticed him. He had to think quick. He caused his bird to fly past the men's heads and up towards the ridge flying around above Sin's location before flying off. As it did he could hear:

"...Stupid birds.... i told you it was nothing."

Sin let out a sigh of relief and began to make his way away from the camp while thinking "Loki, we need to talk, meet up with me..."

The learned a lot in such a short time but now they needed to take it one step further. They needed those documents.

(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
Note: Cannot prevent Doujutsu users from detecting them
Time was running out on my Potion and I couldn't remain here and obtain the info without giving up my location. As I began thinking up something, I'd pick up on Sin's thoughts. It seemed he wanted to talk about something. Perhaps he'd come up with a strategy though, judging from his thoughts, it was probably to just storm the place we'd be hiding in. Idiot.

I'd make my way out of the building and towards Sin's location, remaining merged with the earth until I reached his position where I'd fully emerge once more. "What is it? I could've probably grabbed those documents. Clearly you haven't thought of a plan yet as I would've picked up on it."
This marks the end of our mission.​

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Time was running out on my Potion and I couldn't remain here and obtain the info without giving up my location. As I began thinking up something, I'd pick up on Sin's thoughts. It seemed he wanted to talk about something. Perhaps he'd come up with a strategy though, judging from his thoughts, it was probably to just storm the place we'd be hiding in. Idiot.

I'd make my way out of the building and towards Sin's location, remaining merged with the earth until I reached his position where I'd fully emerge once more. "What is it? I could've probably grabbed those documents. Clearly you haven't thought of a plan yet as I would've picked up on it."

This marks the end of our mission.​

Some time later, Sin met up with Loki away from the base they had just been spying on. While he waited he sorted out recharging his cloak for stealth reasons and toyed with ideas on how to go about their next step. Upon Loki's arrival he had drink laid out so they could relax and talk about their next step.

"As i'm sure you're aware through your own means, this is a lot more than we both first anticipated. It seems this is just one branch of the operation. I wont lie, i was certain i wiped the memory of those i interrogated, so how they knew my name is beyond me. "

He let that sink in for a moment while he stared beyond thinking before talking again.

"We need to look at that folder. We need to find out their overall plan and who these 6 other Famiglia are. If they find out we've taken it, the alarm will be raised, they will change their plans and so on. Otherwise you could of just taken it while you were there. No, instead we need a way to take the information, while not raising suspicion that it's gone."

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some time later, Sin met up with Loki away from the base they had just been spying on. While he waited he sorted out recharging his cloak for stealth reasons and toyed with ideas on how to go about their next step. Upon Loki's arrival he had drink laid out so they could relax and talk about their next step.

"As i'm sure you're aware through your own means, this is a lot more than we both first anticipated. It seems this is just one branch of the operation. I wont lie, i was certain i wiped the memory of those i interrogated, so how they knew my name is beyond me. "

He let that sink in for a moment while he stared beyond thinking before talking again.

"We need to look at that folder. We need to find out their overall plan and who these 6 other Famiglia are. If they find out we've taken it, the alarm will be raised, they will change their plans and so on. Otherwise you could of just taken it while you were there. No, instead we need a way to take the information, while not raising suspicion that it's gone."
A way to get the information without raising suspicions. Hmm."Lucky for us, I'm capable of doing such a thing but, we have a limited amount of time and I'm going to need a distraction. I don't mean some weird Muggle distraction where you run naked through their camp, we need something that draws all their attention away from the main building so I can get the folder without them noticing it's gone. Can you pull it off?"

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A way to get the information without raising suspicions. Hmm."Lucky for us, I'm capable of doing such a thing but, we have a limited amount of time and I'm going to need a distraction. I don't mean some weird Muggle distraction where you run naked through their camp, we need something that draws all their attention away from the main building so I can get the folder without them noticing it's gone. Can you pull it off?"
Sin laughed at the thought of streaking through the enemy base, just for the pure look on Loki's face. Though he had an idea. Raising to his feet he turned to walk away raising his hand to say "see ya" as he walked off into the distance.

"Leave it with me..."

Story elements chose:

-Steal a large or valuable asset

Sin had made his way around to long range to the west side of the camp now. Looking around, he figured this would do. He removed a book from his pack and opened it up. Within it were six little beacons which he placed out around him. With a quick activation the beacons came to life. In that moment a field formed around him completely camouflaging his location, reflecting his surroundings so he couldn't be seen. The second was a frequency being emitted that would block all chakra sensors from sensing his location, allowing him to end his chakra suppression technique:

[Magunasu no epitōmu: Epitome of Magnus]
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: X
Description: This is a unique technology that is actually made to look alike the casing is a book so as to not draw attention to the contents. Within their are six beacons, all the size of a golf ball. This is a technology specifically designed for deception. How it works is the users will set up a minimum of three of these beacons, then when they activate them, they will connect and form a distortion field of sorts. What this will do is create a hologram. This hologram will reflect and blend into the area where they are placed, for example, in a forest they would show trees. A barrier of sorts to hide what was truly inside. Not only this but they would give off a frequency to disrup chakra sensors from sensing the chakra of those within the barirer. This distortion is released around and would stop sharingan and rinnegan from seeing chakra within, though byakugan would be able to look beyond the barrier and see what was within. It was designed for reconiscance missions, hiding the users in plain sight along with their chakra signatures. If one of the beacons would be damaged, the field would fail and need to be set up again or reactivated. Due to the set up required, generally not the most useful technology when it comes to a fight. If it were to be used in a fight, activating the field would cost as a single move by pressing the button within the "book" container.

With that he was he free to allow his chakra to be used once more. Now knowing how wild these lands could be with the history that was know here, Sin had an idea of how to go about creating a distraction for Loki's purpose. Using his powers of his rinnegan, he would activate his animal path and with that he was ready. He would slam his hand down performing a summoning jutsu, though rather than summoning his animal under him, he'd summon it in the ground below.

The ground would gently shake as his summon dug through the ground heading towards the camp that Sin had been spying on. The men in the camp would mention the shaking but generally in such a wild land, nothing was out of the ordinary these days. It was in that moment from outside their west gate, a Giant centipede burst through the ground looking down on their base.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Mukade) - Summoning Technique: Giant Centipede
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: This giant centipede summon has a number of body piercings and the Rinnegan, implying it is being controlled by Pain. The centipede had an extremely hard shell and as such, was able to use its body to demolish buildings in Konohagakure. The centipede can resist damage from techniques A rank and below.
Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato and 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Note: can only be summoned once

You must be registered for see images

He hoped Loki knew.... that was the signal... his distraction..

The camp went into uproar as the alarm was set and they headed towards the west gate like a well trained unit.