Itachi75

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am debating with a couple friends about tsukuyomi and its affect on goku.
-
the argument goes as follows.
-
Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tailed beast, in terms of ki. therefore the genjutus wouldn't have an affect on goku.
-
we are using ki=chakra, so please don't say something along the lines of K=/=chakra.
-
so if lets just use itachi uses tsukuyomi on goku would it be affective?
-
also can you please explain your reason for it not being affective?

Last edited:

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you apply the equalization rule (ki = chakra) then yes it would affect him. The problem is with the definition of tsukuyomi itself. Some people think tsukuyomi is a 1 hit kill move (even though we have never seen it hurt someone). Others believe it affects a persons endurance. I feel the 2nd 1 is more correct. Do people really think tsukuyomi could actually hurt someone like Goku? The argument of how much ki/chakra isn't really relevant. Even if Goku got caught in it, we saw Cell survive a destruto disk to the back of the neck. The only thing that could possibly be a threat is amaterasu, but Goku's ki would block it similar to Raikage's lightning armor. There is nothing Itachi's has in his arsenal that could even hurt Goku. I doubt this situation would even occur in a real fight since Goku is leagues better then Itachi in every way. Goku wins right when the fight starts.

Reactions: Itachi75