Help we can't art

GaaraFanatic

Member
5 posts 0 reactions
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
me and HyuugaFan cant draw. We are calling on you NB community to help us find out what we look like as the opposite gender. Here are the details: A girl, slim figure. Skinny jeans, slim fit shirt and a jersey that zipped up to about solar plexus height. Hair chest length with a bow in it, side fringe. Soft but defined cheek bones, a light array of freckles across bridge of nose. And huge shin height army style boots.
Neither of us can draw. We are calling on you NB community to help us find out what we look like as the opposite gender. Here are the details: A girl, slim figure. Skinny jeans, slim fit shirt and a jersey that zipped up to about solar plexus height. Hair chest length with a bow in it, side fringe. Soft but defined cheek bones, a light array of freckles across bridge of nose. And huge shin height army style boots.
 

Traffy

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,121 posts 214 reactions
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
214
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was the best I could do.

You must be registered for see images
 

Fodder#5

Banned
Regular
1,969 posts 277 reactions
Joined
May 1, 2013
Messages
1,969
Reaction score
277
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can draw a penis and a dinosaur. Sadly I can't draw a penis on the dinosaur :(
 

0jordinio0

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,397 posts 161 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
1,397
Reaction score
161
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


I think I done a better job.
 

ballerjordan

Banned
Elite
6,468 posts 687 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2013
Messages
6,468
Reaction score
687
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Hypemaster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,686 posts 937 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
937
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You clearly haven't seen my drawings on the base. I can't draw for shyt but I still draw and post them like I'm some kind of professional. Just try! xd
 
Top