Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok guys i am promoting this documentary as much as possible so even though NB is not realy a place for it i'm still going to post it.

B4 watching i must warn you these video's contain extreme images of violence and hate...so if your to young (meaning under 16) please dont watch this becuz it will most probably scar you for live...i know i already am. Now im not a guy who is shocked easily, in fact i actually go on the net to look up the most disturbing shit i can find...but i gotta tell ya...when i saw this i got so angry and so pissed i literally got scared of myself when i thought of the things i wanted to do to the people who do these things

if you watched this and you wanna donate here's the link to there site.
10 pounds a month will give one of these kids 3 good meals a day for a whole month!

now the vids

Please help these kids out... 10 bucks a month is something allmost anyone one this site can miss...it would be so much better spend on them, instead of your 2 big mac meals at macdonalds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: leafeater

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok guys i am promoting this documentary as much as possible so even though NB is not realy a place for it i'm still going to post it.

B4 watching i must warn you these video's contain extreme images of violence and hate...so if your to young (meaning under 16) please dont watch this becuz it will most probably scar you for live...i know i already am. Now im not a guy who is shocked easily, in fact i actually go on the net to look up the most disturbing shit i can find...but i gotta tell ya...when i saw this i got so angry and so pissed i literally got scared of myself when i thought of the things i wanted to do to the people who do these things

if you watched this and you wanna donate here's the link to there site.
10 pounds a month will give one of these kids 3 good meals a day for a whole month!

now the vids

Please help these kids out... 10 bucks a month is something allmost anyone one this site can miss...it would be so much better spend on them, instead of your 2 big mac meals at macdonalds.
Sadly, the world economy has yet to be worldly, and is restricted to the top most tier consistently. Powerful stuff, something to be proud of. Peace