Help Please.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So eid was today and I got 300 dollars. I need some help on what to get, I already have a laptop, ps3, psvita, room, lots of clothes, iphone 5c, ipod, ipad, lots of games and books and movies. I don't know aht to buy please help. Im not spoilt btw these are all things I have saved up for over years. And worked for when needed.

Gokuy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice I am celebrating Eid too, though I will recieve my. Gifts later today!

As for your question, you can buy anything you would like considerably,

What i am doing is using my eid money for a basketball goal, shoes, and maybe i will save up more money for more things

NarutoFan91

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So eid was today and I got 300 dollars. I need some help on what to get, I already have a laptop, ps3, psvita, room, lots of clothes, iphone 5c, ipod, ipad, lots of games and books and movies. I don't know aht to buy please help. Im not spoilt btw these are all things I have saved up for over years. And worked for when needed.
Wow eid mubarak!! Hope you'll enjoy...i suggest you to buy clothes or save the money but
I have heard that muslims wear new garments on eid

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition
Skyrim Legendary Edition

I have a valuable solo-exploit for BL2 and ALOT of exploits for Skyrim.
Just send me a message when/if you get them.