Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HEy guys i need a favor i dunno how this works but i want this picture to be rendered Kinda promised a friends to make her a sign just like this but i cant Render it in the end anyone help me i will appreciate it U_U
You must be registered for see images

D e l t a

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HEy guys i need a favor i dunno how this works but i want this picture to be rendered Kinda promised a friends to make her a sign just like this but i cant Render it in the end anyone help me i will appreciate it U_U
You must be registered for see images
What would there to be rendered? If its basically just chopped up pics :X

Hypemaster

Elite
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okie dokie thanks BTW your Ava reminds me of Chicago Bulls U_U
lol that's because it is the chicago bulls sign, I won't do it since he's going to do it for you. But as a heads up if you have photoshop, using the quick selection tool (fourth one down on the tool box) will get the job done easily for you :cool:

Akai Hime

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol that's because it is the chicago bulls sign, I won't do it since he's going to do it for you. But as a heads up if you have photoshop, using the quick selection tool (fourth one down on the tool box) will get the job done easily for you :cool:
Chicago Bulls FTW U_U someone already taught me that the thing is i dont have Photoshop i use Corel Instead

Reactions: Hypemaster