SIX PATHZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in the moment AC:Black flag , TRINE 2 , OUTLAST , NfS:RIVALS , RESOGUN , TR:Definitive Edition ,
MGS5:Ground Zeroes (dnt like it much) , C of D :Ghost , Watch Dogs in nxt mounth

Last edited:

Hàdes1

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Assassin creed
GTA V
divinity dragon commander ( if you like RPG though im not sure if its on PS4)

Last edited:

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With BF4 you will keep on playing, and to me as a fan of Battlefield, it never gets boring.

But if you arent interested in such multiplayer games, go with Second Son, it is awesome !

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch Dogs ( must have,more things to do and its way more realistic than gta v)
Assassins creed Unity (support next gen only games, so more companies would make them)
Order 1886 (although the story just might suck, i still reccomend getting it, just for graphic experience)

also please dont waste your money on final fantasy 15, its honestly destroying the whole FF franshise and turning it into some cartoon ass kingdom hearts.
wait till it price drops and buy it off the retail so the money doesnt go to the company.

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With BF4 you will keep on playing, and to me as a fan of Battlefield, it never gets boring.

But if you arent interested in such multiplayer games, go with Second Son, it is awesome !
BF4 plays much better on PC though, because the mouse is more precise to shoot and you have things like team speak, longer life span of people still playing it.