Help me understand

BlackBomber

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know you guys are getting sick of madara threads but I need help understanding some of your reasoning. I see people saying the kages with beat madara I truly can't see that happening the kages are at the limit but madara just keeps getting stronger or showing more of his power if you wanna say that. Madara is obviously out of their league yet people keep saying they'll win. Why? Also people saying naruto will seal him how can naruto seal him when he doesn't know any sealing jutsu what so ever, plus he's out of biju mode and he looks drained. I know madara will have to leave sometime but I dont see the kages beating him or naruto alone. Help me understand why you think the kages will win. Or how naruto will pull sealing jutsu out of his ass.

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not sure about the Kages, the Kages could win for the sake of plot too, and we already know that either Madara flees, or some of the Kage survive because we already know that all of them won't die.

As for Naruto, some people have a theory that he might have a sealing jutsu because of something Kurama said. He said something like, "That's the Sage of Six Path's!" but I couldn't find the manga scan. So they think he has a sealing jutsu from that page.

If that theory is wrong, which there is a possibility of it being wrong, if Kages or Naruto beat Edo Madara it would be for the plot. :)