Help me find this anime

cukanova

Kin
14๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I remember watching this anime online 5-6 years ago. All I can remember from the anime is it's about a group of kids, and there's a girl in the group (she's like a main character) and her dad's name is Henry or Arthur (could be something else) and he has a stutter, he works either in a bank or as an accountant. There are either cyborgs or androids involved, and it was dubbed in english. That's honestly all I remember about that anime. If anyone can guess it from this lame description, I'd be very grateful

Guthixtricks

Kin
29๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I remember watching this anime online 5-6 years ago. All I can remember from the anime is it's about a group of kids, and there's a girl in the group (she's like a main character) and her dad's name is Henry or Arthur (could be something else) and he has a stutter, he works either in a bank or as an accountant. There are either cyborgs or androids involved, and it was dubbed in english. That's honestly all I remember about that anime. If anyone can guess it from this lame description, I'd be very grateful
If I may I believe the answer you are looking for is 'Fireboy and Watergirl'. I may be wrong as I have only been watching anime since like 2-3 year. You can search it on some anime websites