Aikor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been trying to find this for a year now and every now and then I remember parts of the anime like very very vague parts,its getting annoying so i want to know what that anime is

The thing I remember from this anime is a kind of a side plot I'm guessing

The MC is a guy and has a bestfriend(a guy too) and then there is a girl who works at a restaurant or a bar I think,I think shes a friend of the MC

So I remember this part only
The girl has a crush on the MC
The MC introduced his bestfriend to the girl and the bestfriend asks her out INFRONT of the MC
The girl didn't want to be rude in front of her crush so she said yes
But later on the bestfriend notices that she doesnt really like going out with him and that she likes someone else

This is like the only thing I remember the other being

It's not a shoujo anime
Can't say it's really a romance or not
It has a modern art style so it's not an old one
The bestfriend is a blonde guy(I think) but his behaviour and personality is that of a hyper guy and active guy

1 more thing
its not "Oremonogatari"
Its not "Working"
^ some of the answers of some friends

This is then 2nd time im posting here because some people might have not seen this

StevenGamer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try animecharactersdatabase.com. Usually they take pictures and tell you who they are and from where, but they might be able to help. Just post in their forum (scroll down to see the chat box).

If not that, then you might be able to search yourself based on any visual clues you do have.

Aikor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try animecharactersdatabase.com. Usually they take pictures and tell you who they are and from where, but they might be able to help. Just post in their forum (scroll down to see the chat box).

If not that, then you might be able to search yourself based on any visual clues you do have.
Ok il give it a try