Help me figure out if this person likes me

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so I've been talking to this girl in class, and I really like her, and basically we've finished school and were both gunna move schools to different schools for next year( year 11).

So I'm talking to her on kik and I tell her this:

Cooool, after 10 years your finally leaving, it's just so sad that i might never see you again though, I was starting to like you :'(

And she replies with:

11years unfortunately, I knowww but well keep in touch, Yeah i liked u too :/, Well do stuff these holiday

Does she like me, I'm really confused, does she want to spend time with me as a friend or does she truly like me.

Please help me and ty.

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so I've been talking to this girl in class, and I really like her, and basically we've finished school and were both gunna move schools to different schools for next year( year 11).

Cooool, after 10 years your finally leaving, it's just so sad that i might never see you again though, I was starting to like you :'(

And she replies with:

11years unfortunately, I knowww but well keep in touch, Yeah i liked u too :/, Well do stuff these holiday

Does she like me, I'm really confused, does she want to spend time with me as a friend or does she truly like me.

Please help me and ty.
Bro, she does. It's your move now.

Arcaneos510X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And she replies with:

Please help me and ty.
sounds like she does because this has happened to me before under slightly different circumstances yet id say just spend as much time as you can and see if things evolve because when this happened to me she asked me out the first time we agreed to hang out although her parents lead to a messy end but i doubt that would happen to you mate just spend the time you've been given and see what happens is the best bet IMO mate good luck!

ElKoBa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
out of that you can't really tell if she likes you or not. good thing is you got a good response from her, so you can work on that and you both could spend some time in the holidays like she said together but don't push her if you want to ask her out because if she wants to meet you she will find a way but still you need to make the first move :)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sounds like she does because this has happened to me before under slightly different circumstances yet id say just spend as much time as you can and see if things evolve because when this happened to me she asked me out the first time we agreed to hang out although her parents lead to a messy end but i doubt that would happen to you mate just spend the time you've been given and see what happens is the best bet IMO mate good luck!
Any recxomendations on where to go as a first place, I'm kind of shy, but when I get to know someone well I get really comfortable.

ElKoBa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Australia, nsw
oh ok than I think I can't help you out that much because I never were in Australia and don't know what you can do there but you don't need to come up with a fancy date. simple things do the trick ..... go ice skating, take a nice walk in the park if the sun is out, go watch a movie and afterwards sit down in a nice coffee shop or some place where you can just chill out and talk or if she has a nice idea what to do than go by it but don't ask her what do you want to do

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a big MAYBE, why don't you just ask her. She's the only one who knows what she really feels for you anyway.
I'm too afraid of rejection, so I had to make a plan which would lower my options of what I think she thinks of me to two things. Before I sent my message (Cooool, after 10 years your finally leaving, it's just so sad that i might never see you again though, I was starting to like you
), I was thinking to myself she could basically reply in two ways, the first way is her saying hey I liked you too, we should do something, this would mean that she either truly likes me or she likes me as a friend, the other reply I coild expect is her completely ignoring the fact that I said I like you, and she might say something like aww that's so sweet. So now that I was able to get that much out of her, I needed to know does she like me as a friend or love me.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh ok than I think I can't help you out that much because I never were in Australia and don't know what you can do there but you don't need to come up with a fancy date. simple things do the trick ..... go ice skating, take a nice walk in the park if the sun is out, go watch a movie and afterwards sit down in a nice coffee shop or some place where you can just chill out and talk or if she has a nice idea what to do than go by it but don't ask her what do you want to do
Cool, I'll plan something simple out and tell her.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how long do you really know eachother. I mean you were in the same school for 10 years but me and my ex were also in the same class for 3 years till we really met eachother
No I only moved in for 12 weeks and I'm moving to another school for my last two years, this school is shit, but she's been there for 11 years and she hates it.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, she doesn't like you. Infact, my sources tell me she wants to meet up so she can ruthlessly murder you while you sleep, cut up your remains, put them in some chicken broth, and serve you for dinner to your family on Chirstmas day. The reason for this? You stole her Lunchables in the first grade, she's out for blood man.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, she doesn't like you. Infact, my sources tell me she wants to meet up so she can ruthlessly murder you while you sleep, cut up your remains, put them in some chicken broth, and serve you for dinner to your family on Chirstmas day. The reason for this? You stole her Lunchables in the first grade, she's out for blood man.
Shut up joker, whether your the one piece joker or batman one, I hate both, oh and I said I just moved in this year and I'm moving out for my senior years, so your facts Are wrong.