Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Narutobase,

My name is Deviation. Some of you may know me some of you don't but it's okay that isn't important. I am looking for an artist who is willing to collaborate in making a story for NB. I am a very adept writer and I want to start writing a fanfic but I wanted to take a different approach. I wanted to post the story with pictures from an artist here on NB to make it interesting. If you are interested, please apply and show me some of your work. I don't care if they are original drawings like hand drawn. If you do original graphic art then that is acceptable as well. In fact I wanted to make a team if possible. Once it is done we would present it here and NB. If we get enough good feedback then we woould continue and maybe make it a regular series. But I am getting ahead of myself. This is all for fun so if you are interested please apply.

What am I looking for?

♦ Original Artist(s) - Must be your own work and able to make something new on request
♦ Proofreader(s) - Must be excellent at reading, writing, proofreading (provide credentials if any)
♦ Photoshop/GIMP Artist(s) - Must be proficient in working with GFX work and drawings (resizing, adding color, etc)
♦ Promoter(s} - Good at getting the word out; good at presenting and social skills (no trolls >_>)
♦ Groupies - I don't know why but sounds badass u__u

If you think you want to try or really interested please apply! Please!

Application

PHP:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Applying for:[/B]
[B]2 Examples of Original Art/Original Writing:[/B]
[B]Credentials (Medals, College Degree(s), Diploma(s):[/B]
[B]Any other work on NB?:[/B]
[B]How long have you worked on Art/Writing/Proofreading?:[/B]
Note: If you want to share your Skype with me then PM me that please.