[Help] I have some serious love problems...

Hikari Uchiha Senju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so, I started dating this really nice, cool guy and than KABOOM my friend says that my bf is on drugs. At first I thought that he may be joking, so I checked around with others to see is it true, and everyone whom I had asked told me it is and that I should get away from him. And eventually, my bf himself had told me that he is using weed.

Now, I have no idea what to do! He's not as bad as everyone says, but he still does drugs! Please, tell me your opinion on my situation and an advice, if you have one!

Reactions: The Western Wheel

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper">If it doesn't bother you then stay with him. If you don't approve, then leave him.</div>

villain55

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smoke weed with him than. You act like he is on a killing spree while being on Acid

It's not a big problem. If you like him deal with it (but stay away from him when he does it) or just leave him

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's doing weed, calm down, you act like he's doing Meth.
Yeah this, I thought he was doing something real bad xD

Weed isnt that much of a big problem, he wont try to kill you for drugs, or steal your money to get some, it aint that addictive.

I see nothing to be feared, but if you really want him off of weed, look more into weed and its disadvantages and have a talk with your boy friend.

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean if you love him, then I don't really see why this would be a huge problem.

Weed isn't something that should completely destroy a relationship, just change it due to him not being truthful. The way you acted made it seem like you've been dating for 6 days. lol

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i know a lot of people that actually do weed.. imo weed is probally better than those that obsessivly drink..

ive never had any problems with those that do weed and in fact it is used to treat people medically in some cases.. where as ive had more problems with people who drink all the time..

if u are that bothered by it maybe you should talk to this guy that your dating and say that you are concerned about it.. who knows maybe you might be the reason he stops..

Hikari Uchiha Senju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean if you love him, then I don't really see why this would be a huge problem.

Weed isn't something that should completely destroy a relationship, just change it due to him not being truthful. The way you acted made it seem like you've been dating for 6 days. lol
Actually, we are dating for a really short time, yea... more than 6 days tho XD Honestly, I don't think he would care about my opinion... I'm too afraid to tell him anything. Idk how, he'll react.

FatherOfMurder

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's doing weed, calm down, you act like he's doing Meth.
Girl it's just weed, just tell him not be stupid so that he doesn't try stronger drugs
Smoke weed with him than. You act like he is on a killing spree while being on Acid

It's not a big problem. If you like him deal with it (but stay away from him when he does it) or just leave him
Why are ya'll acting like it isn't a problem?

OT:Try to convince him to stop, if he doesn't in a few weeks, tell him that you'll leave him if he doesn't stop smoking... That'll prove you how much he actually loves you....

Reactions: Hikari Uchiha Senju

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

OT:Try to convince him to stop, if he doesn't in a few weeks, tell him that you'll leave him if he doesn't stop smoking... That'll prove you how much he actually loves you....
because there have actually been more deaths from people drinking than people smoking weed..

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

If you compare it to the already legal alcohol and cigarettes, it aint a problem.