pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, I always saw Walter losing due to a botched surgery ( like if he's your trump card wouldn't you do the surgery properly?? ) as bad plot.

So this time it's Walter with no time bomb ticking, his surgery went fine and he has all abilities an artificial vampire has.

Alucard's in the same situation as after the Anderson fight, he didn't drink the 3 million souls kool aid yet.

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alucard wins. I mean, really, that "cool aid" contained the blood he previously had as well. Full powered Alucard is the one with the army at his side. Walter isn't pulling this one off, and Alucard was outwitting Walter additionally. The "time bomb" wasn't the only factor.

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What will the army do, though?

Walter's clearly shown the speed required to not only kill that army in but a few strokes of his wires but also shishkebab Alucard. Alucard's guns are useless since Walter can make them go poof and as far as his powers go Walter managed to slice the Hound apart.

All of ALucard's familiars fight in melee and they aren't going to get close to Walter due to the speed and deadliness his wires have. To be honest the only reason Walter lost was plot, imo.

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't Walter dominating Alucard before his 4 minute boost wore off?
Yeah, he was destroying him.

And by destroying I mean he sliced up Alucard, Luke, the hound and everything.

The only hit Alucard got was when he used Luke as a ''clone'' and punched Walter, but a vampire Walter wouldn't be that phased by a punch.