Helloooooooooooo

ronus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
1,418
Reaction score
174
Hey! I'm new to this site and never really done the whole posting things before. However I am a huge Naruto fan and love it all. I have watched every episode of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. I am pretty knowledgeable on the anime series and try to watch each episode more than once. I know nothing of the manga and don't really ever look at it so ya.

Hey welcome to the base bro.. Hope you will enjoy Naruto more now...
 

Disquiet

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
32,590
Reaction score
2,096
You must be registered for see images
YAMA SAYS WELCOME
You must be registered for see images
​
 

Graynne

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
16,138
Reaction score
944
You must be registered for see images
 

Ebi..

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
8,743
Reaction score
637

Welcome to the base \(^°^)/ o.e enjoy your stay here (>o_O)>

You must be registered for see images


Questions? Want a sig? an avatar? VM me.-.
Now enjoy this amazing opening I:

​
 

-Jiraiya-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
16,205
Reaction score
963
You must be registered for see images
 

Cassiopeia

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
33,065
Reaction score
1,201
Welcome to The Base. ​



We the welcoming committee

You must be registered for see images


highly recommend you read these helpful threads to help answer many frequently asked questions.

How-to:

FAQs:

​
 

Vermilion

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
958
Reaction score
264
You must be registered for see images
 

MarBellarke

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
8,359
Reaction score
548
You must be registered for see images
 

CraigB

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
1,709
Reaction score
98
You must be registered for see images
 
Top