Hello

hurleigh

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just joined today. Been an anime fan on and off since I was in high school. At the moment, I typically have one or two ongoing series I am actively keeping up with. While waiting for new episodes to come out, I will have another series I am trying to finish. I also like reading and gaming a lot. I work full time and study part time though, so when you add in the inane amount of time I spend day dreaming and procrastinating, I don't have much left for my hobbies

Reactions: Infant and gabe07j

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just joined today. Been an anime fan on and off since I was in high school. At the moment, I typically have one or two ongoing series I am actively keeping up with. While waiting for new episodes to come out, I will have another series I am trying to finish. I also like reading and gaming a lot. I work full time and study part time though, so when you add in the inane amount of time I spend day dreaming and procrastinating, I don't have much left for my hobbies
hi dude i hope you are doing awesome. have you watched naruto, one piece and bleach