Hello

UltraQuack

Kin
53๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hello. My name is Andrei, I'm 31 years old, and a big anime fan. When I was young(er) I used to be a major anime forum enthusiast but after I got into college and now with work (from where I am currently posting this message :D) I stopped posting. Nostalgia brought me back I guess.
It's nice to meet you all. I will try to be as active as i can.

UltraQuack

Kin
53๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
@UltraQuack
Welcome to AB~
I myself for a long while now been getting more active in the whole "Anime" scene once more. I grew up with it and it's always been a big part of my life while in school and so forth. I hope you enjoy you're stay here please take care~
Thank you!
Same with me, my best memories related to high school are based on countless hours of anime forum chats and yim with friends all over the world. I hope I'll get a bit of that back :)

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
kwak used his freedom to upload watever ava-pic he wanted..and u tried to use ur freedom to cancel his freedom...but its all cool..becuz freedom itself never existed in teh firts place..
thats a shame, you seem to have a really negative outlook on life....

you took me asking a question to get to know someone better, as me trying to take away their freedom of choice somehow. then you dont believe in freedom at all, thats a really profound and limiting thing to believe. that post says a lot to me

i hope you can find peace dude, the worlds not such a bad place. actually most people are pretty decent and if mentally you dont even feel free, youll never be able to experience freedom. but its a real thing that you are worthy of, even if you feel youre not

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thats a shame, you seem to have a really negative outlook on life....

you took me asking a question to get to know someone better, as me trying to take away their freedom of choice somehow. then you dont believe in freedom at all, thats a really profound and limiting thing to believe. that post says a lot to me

i hope you can find peace dude, the worlds not such a bad place. actually most people are pretty decent and if mentally you dont even feel free, youll never be able to experience freedom. but its a real thing that you are worthy of, even if you feel youre not
so just becuz i debunked ur wrong thoughts means i have negative outlook on life ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..

-actually teh world is a good place..but its pipole like you who.........nvm ....

-peace is a state of mind....there could be poeple who feel peace when they in teh middle of wars...

-and freetom is something like shitsui kotoamasukami....u think u r free but u r being controlled without u realising this...

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
15๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
so just becuz i debunked ur wrong thoughts means i have negative outlook on life ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..

-actually teh world is a good place..but its pipole like you who.........nvm ....

-peace is a state of mind....there could be poeple who feel peace when they in teh middle of wars...

-and freetom is something like shitsui kotoamasukami....u think u r free but u r being controlled without u realising this...
well you clearly know it all. apparently you also have some psychic abilities it seems, where you know the intention of my thoughts despite what i tell you they are and what kind of person i am too! wow! bravo, you win at life! your medal is in the mail, you earned it champ (y)(y)(y)

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well you clearly know it all. apparently you also have some psychic abilities it seems, where you know the intention of my thoughts despite what i tell you they are and what kind of person i am too! wow! bravo, you win at life! your medal is in the mail, you earned it champ (y)(y)(y)
thank you bro!!!!..

and nice godtree in teh sig!!!...