Hello

Thefatsteak

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
I've been lurking on here for a few weeks and I thought I'd go ahead and sign up. I watched the anime until there were no more episodes about a month ago, ending up around the start of the war arc and then I read the manga until I was completely caught up. Currently Naruto is the only manga I read and though I don't have a favorite character, my demeanor is closest to Shikamaru's.

I don't know that I will post much on here, but I do like to put thought into my posts so i'll try and give them quality.
Anyways, thanks for reading if you actually did read this haha
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,990
Reaction score
1,833
Lol it's okay, that was a nice introduction :D
Welcome to the base ;) :uruhara:
 

Vex

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
12,551
Reaction score
519
Welcome to the base, have fun :)
 

sG Taka

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
252
Welcome to EN BEE lurker.
 

LiirKo

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
772
Reaction score
45
Welcome to the Base :D
 

Yugure

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
8,525
Reaction score
731
welcome to the base!
 

Priest

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
17,506
Reaction score
440
You must be registered for see images


be sure you read the


Enjoy your stay...xd
​
 

Killer Vision

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
58,366
Reaction score
1,607
You must be registered for see images




Here's a quick link to get you started ^_^
!
You must be registered for see images
 

Graynne

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
16,138
Reaction score
944
You must be registered for see images


For you to be guided,

| | | | | |


Have fun.=DD
​
 

Sizomu

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
676
Reaction score
14
Welcome to the base! ^^
 

Fiederson

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
11,997
Reaction score
183
:hey: >>>Hello and Welcome to the Base.<<< :hey:​
 

Enzup

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
10,408
Reaction score
173
Welcome to the Base..!!
 
Top