Hello!

TreXor

Member
Messages:11 Reaction score:1
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi,

I guess I will go ahead and write my introduction post on here as well. After hearing about this website every day for almost 2,5 year now from Zise, Nexus and Rei (And trust me they do talk a lot about it! /workaholics).

I finally decided to take the big step to actually join this website, so I would not be left out 80 % of the time when I talk to them. I look forward to getting to know you all;)
 

Dr Strangelove

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,057 Reaction score:608
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
10,057
Reaction score
608
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome To NB!
 

SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,853 Reaction score:140
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
2,853
Reaction score
140
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You should ask them to make you a mod/admin since you know them xd
 

SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,853 Reaction score:140
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
2,853
Reaction score
140
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

TreXor

Member
Messages:11 Reaction score:1
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You should ask them to make you a mod/admin since you know them xd

After seeing how much they work, I don´t think i have the time or the experience to actually enroll myself to such a task as being a moderator or admin. And I am sure me knowing them would be more of a disadvantage than advantage;)

Although why dont you try, since your so into it:)?
 

Rei

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,015 Reaction score:5,126
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
12,015
Reaction score
5,126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Finally! Hiya TreXor! Welcome to the Base.
Took us some time to persuade you lol
 

SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,853 Reaction score:140
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
2,853
Reaction score
140
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wow. For the first time in a eternity , rei has appeared in the konichi Wa forums. The world is coming to the end.
*runs in terror*
 

wallie20

Member
Messages:381 Reaction score:21
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
381
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,853 Reaction score:140
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
2,853
Reaction score
140
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
After seeing how much they work, I don´t think i have the time or the experience to actually enroll myself to such a task as being a moderator or admin. And I am sure me knowing them would be more of a disadvantage than advantage;)

Although why dont you try, since your so into it:)?

As you would soon find out if you stay long enough, you will find that i am severly under-qualified xdxd
 

Hei

Supreme
Messages:23,898 Reaction score:1,602
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
23,898
Reaction score
1,602
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to base and have a lot of fun here
 

Megamkfan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,285 Reaction score:224
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
7,285
Reaction score
224
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey and welcome to the base
 

REX Lex

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,202 Reaction score:111
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
111
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB dude
 

GoodBoy M

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,757 Reaction score:303
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
1,757
Reaction score
303
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Talk No Jutsu

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,566 Reaction score:290
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
290
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the Base.
 

Zerabitu

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,879 Reaction score:378
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
4,879
Reaction score
378
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi,

I guess I will go ahead and write my introduction post on here as well. After hearing about this website every day for almost 2,5 year now from Zise, Nexus and Rei (And trust me they do talk a lot about it! /workaholics).

I finally decided to take the big step to actually join this website, so I would not be left out 80 % of the time when I talk to them. I look forward to getting to know you all;)
Welcome aboard, fellow no life :rolleyes:

​
 

-S-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Messages:41,396 Reaction score:2,409
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
41,396
Reaction score
2,409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to the base
 

SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,853 Reaction score:140
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
2,853
Reaction score
140
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Since you are a friend of a adminstrator in real life , i feel obliged to give you another warm welcome
You must be registered for see images


Add me as a friend dude. :D
 

UchihaBrat

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,205 Reaction score:493
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
9,205
Reaction score
493
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to NB~ enjoy your time here!
 

Siberia

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,035 Reaction score:111
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
3,035
Reaction score
111
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base! ^^
 

Toku

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:38,812 Reaction score:290
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
38,812
Reaction score
290
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB
 
Top