Hello there

Yuka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,485 posts 1,056 reactions
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
6,485
Reaction score
1,056
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Please feel free to message me any time you want to talk. :)

I watch anime and read manga from time to time, but I've been binging Black Clover receantly, since I have to stay at home because of the virus. I'm just looking to talk with somebody.
 

Silenqe

Member
324 posts 83 reactions
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
324
Reaction score
83
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I watch anime and read manga from time to time, but I've been binging Black Clover receantly, since I have to stay at home because of the virus. I'm just looking to talk with somebody.
Hello. I don't think I have said hey yet so here I am. Welcome to AB. I hope you the best of luck with the virus and also the best of days.

Kind Regards.
Silenqe.
 

Uchiha seeker

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,944 posts 720 reactions
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
13,944
Reaction score
720
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome :)
Yeh the virus is crazy. Were at likke 50 peole3with me virus majority coming frim overseas with it
 

Yuka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,485 posts 1,056 reactions
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
6,485
Reaction score
1,056
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Pretty much everyone is staying indoors because of the virus. :)

Welcome :)
Yeh the virus is crazy. Were at likke 50 peole3with me virus majority coming frim overseas with it
 

404_exe

Member
33 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Please feel free to message me any time you want to talk. :)
Thanks! I haven't been on here the past week because I was feeling kind of depressed and didn't want to talk to people.
And I'll message you sometime, if I ever feel like talking about something.
Post automatically merged:

Hello. I don't think I have said hey yet so here I am. Welcome to AB. I hope you the best of luck with the virus and also the best of days.

Kind Regards.
Silenqe.
Thank you so much! It's a very cool community, happy to be a part of it. And also good luck with the virus to you.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome :)
Yeh the virus is crazy. Were at likke 50 peole3with me virus majority coming frim overseas with it
Thanks!
Yeah, this situation is kind of crazy, I just hope it passes as soon as possible.
 

Yuka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,485 posts 1,056 reactions
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
6,485
Reaction score
1,056
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Due to the Coronavirus there are more people working from home or on their computers. :)

so teh corona fear brought u here???...
 

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
796 posts 507 reactions
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
796
Reaction score
507
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hallo ^.^ welcome to the forum
 

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
796 posts 507 reactions
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
796
Reaction score
507
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thanks, Mr.Lonely.
I hope you're not actually lonely, that would be sad.

Haha, the lonely part is debatable, but there are plenty of wonderful friends on here. :happy:
 
Top