Hello there!

chops

Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
34
Reaction score
1
Hello everyone.
I am new here.
I am huge Naruto fan.
I am pleased to be part of a world class Naruto forum.
 

kourosh

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
4,687
Reaction score
344
:hey: welcome to the NB have fun
 

-S-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
41,396
Reaction score
2,409
Welcome to the base! Any questions?
 

Tobinator

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
870
Reaction score
67
Hello and welcome! Have fun and enjoy it here at NB!
 

BadBoy M

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
11,964
Reaction score
995
You must be registered for see images
Have Questions? Send Me Private Message ​
 

Sina..

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Aug 25, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
279
You must be registered for see images
 

Cassiopeia

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
33,065
Reaction score
1,201
Welcome to The Base. ​



We the welcoming committee

You must be registered for see images


highly recommend you read these helpful threads to help answer many frequently asked questions.

How-to:

FAQs:

​
 

Ebi..

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
8,743
Reaction score
637

Welcome to the base \(^°^)/ o.e enjoy your stay here (>o_O)>

You must be registered for see images


Questions? Want a sig? an avatar? VM me.-.
Now enjoy this amazing opening I:

​
 

Necron

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
10,304
Reaction score
327
welcome to NB! ^^
 

Graynne

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
16,138
Reaction score
944
Welcome to NARUTOBASE! Have fun. =DD ​
 

ronus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
1,418
Reaction score
174
Hello everyone.
I am new here.
I am huge Naruto fan.
I am pleased to be part of a world class Naruto forum.

Hello.. Welcome to Naruto base Family..:D
 
Top