TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What happend to him? Is he no longer active ?
I was away for about 3 years or more and then when i came back he was gone :score:,also prepare to worship the god of minamoto and mine "Tobidara".
We worshippers of Tobidara are worse than the extremists of Islam.
Minamoto teach him how to pray to Tobidara Sama

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hahah don't say that I am sure you are super interesting ! I also spent most my time at home so you are not alone in that.
I have heard a lot about Samurai Champloo but I've never watched it . Do you think I should watch it ? Like what are the things you like about it ?
I mostly like the characters. Theres both a badass swordsman and a stoic ronin who meet and basically want to fight all the time, but when they are caught in a bind a girl name fuu basically makes a deal with them to help her find "the samurai that smells of sunflowers" It's set in edo era japan yet has a hip hop feel to it. A lot of the music is from nujabes (and his music is just, great and ridiculously calming)
The fight scenes are really good also

Reactions: cloudy_tho

cloudy_tho

Kin
59💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mostly like the characters. Theres both a badass swordsman and a stoic ronin who meet and basically want to fight all the time, but when they are caught in a bind a girl name fuu basically makes a deal with them to help her find "the samurai that smells of sunflowers" It's set in edo era japan yet has a hip hop feel to it. A lot of the music is from nujabes (and his music is just, great and ridiculously calming)
The fight scenes are really good also
That sounds really cool! I have found myself being really into samurai-related anime so this one is definitely going on my "to watch" list (After I have finished the other ones that I started :sweat:)

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That sounds really cool! I have found myself being really into samurai-related anime so this one is definitely going on my "to watch" list (After I have finished the other ones that I started :sweat:)
Also, something which I personally need to finish. I've heard its comparable to cowboy bebop in some ways.

Reactions: cloudy_tho

cloudy_tho

Kin
59💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just a joke LOL
Don't take me seriously on this "Tobidara",i'm just having fun .
Hahha I know no worries just playing along and having fun😄
Post automatically merged:

Also, something which I personally need to finish. I've heard its comparable to cowboy bebop in some ways.
There is just soo much manga/animes I need to finish at I can't keep up hahaha , but since this pandemic I have been home all the time so I think I should start finishing the ones I am still stuck on so I can move on

• Haha
Reactions: TenseiganFTW

arpitgarg5494

Kin
122💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello welcome to animebase I'm your obligated Caretaker

Feel free to stop by my profile if youd ever like to chat :whistling:
heyy
Post automatically merged:

Hi there everyone!😄
I just recently joined this forum and I hope this is a place where I can talk about my interests in anime/manga and make some friends.
I have been into anime/manga for almost 10 years now, but I am very slow when it comes to finishing a show/manga .So I haven't watched as many animes/read as many mangas as I could have in that time:sweat: Nonetheless I love chatting about anime/manga and since I don't really have anyone in my environment I could talk to about these interests , I hope I can do that with you guys in this forum.

I am really looking forward to my time on here 🤗❤

yours truly,
cloudy☁💜
heyy I'm also new at AB.So can we discuss about anime and manga.I have no friends hereee:cry: