cloudy_tho

Kin
59πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Hi there everyone!πŸ˜„
I just recently joined this forum and I hope this is a place where I can talk about my interests in anime/manga and make some friends.
I have been into anime/manga for almost 10 years now, but I am very slow when it comes to finishing a show/manga .So I haven't watched as many animes/read as many mangas as I could have in that time:sweat: Nonetheless I love chatting about anime/manga and since I don't really have anyone in my environment I could talk to about these interests , I hope I can do that with you guys in this forum.

I am really looking forward to my time on here πŸ€—β€

yours truly,
cloudyβ˜πŸ’œ

Shudds

Kin
100πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Hi there everyone!πŸ˜„
I just recently joined this forum and I hope this is a place where I can talk about my interests in anime/manga and make some friends.
I have been into anime/manga for almost 10 years now, but I am very slow when it comes to finishing a show/manga .So I haven't watched as many animes/read as many mangas as I could have in that time:sweat: Nonetheless I love chatting about anime/manga and since I don't really have anyone in my environment I could talk to about these interests , I hope I can do that with you guys in this forum.

I am really looking forward to my time on here πŸ€—β€

yours truly,
cloudyβ˜πŸ’œ
Welcome to AB, hope you will enjoy your stay here!
I am new as well, hope we can get along!

Reactions: cloudy_tho

cloudy_tho

Kin
59πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Welcome to AB, hope you will enjoy your stay here!
I am new as well, hope we can get along!
πŸ˜„Thanks a lot! and I hope you also have a great stay here! Let's definitely get along
Post automatically merged:

:hi: welcome to AB, enjoy your stay:) and stay safe from the :hypnotobi: traitor (Minamoto), fallen prey to the Burrito, he has.
Thanks a lot for welcoming me and for the advice:win: ! I'll keep it in mind !πŸ˜†

• Angry
Reactions: Shudds and minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811πŸ’Έ
Kumi
11,914πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
πŸ˜„Thanks a lot! and I hope you also have a great stay here! Let's definitely get along

Thanks a lot for welcoming me and for the advice:win: ! I'll keep it in mind !πŸ˜†
u keep it in ur mind??? ..he is try to turn u against me???..if u wanna be a enemy have it ur war..i will give u epic war..

• Haha

cloudy_tho

Kin
59πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Hello welcome to animebase I'm your obligated Caretaker

Feel free to stop by my profile if youd ever like to chat :whistling:
Hey πŸ˜„ wow I didn't know there was such a thing on here. Thanks a lot ! I'll definitely come by !:ssymb:

u keep it in ur mind??? ..he is try to turn u against me???..if u wanna be a enemy have it ur war..i will give u epic war..
Oh no please not :nosh: please go easy on me I am still a newbie !!!

Reactions: Premfection

cloudy_tho

Kin
59πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
So some starter q's

What kind of anime do you like and name a few you've seen?
What do you like to do (aside from anime) during free time?
1. A few of my favorite animes/mangas are HunterXHunter, Naruto, Fire Force, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure,Seven Deadly Sins,Plunderer, Dr.Stone,Black Clover, Promised Neverland ,Hell's Paradise,SpyxFamily, One Punch Man,Demon Slayer,World Trigger,My Hero Academia, and some more I can't really think of right now:sweat:

2. Besides animes/manga I enjoy cooking,baking and reading fantasy books.

What about you ?

ok ok i am give u new chance...welcone for animebaze..
Thank you for your mercy ! :hs:

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575πŸ’Έ
Kumi
8,090πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
1. A few of my favorite animes/mangas are HunterXHunter, Naruto, Fire Force, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure,Seven Deadly Sins,Plunderer, Dr.Stone,Black Clover, Promised Neverland ,Hell's Paradise,SpyxFamily, One Punch Man,Demon Slayer,World Trigger,My Hero Academia, and some more I can't really think of right now:sweat:

2. Besides animes/manga I enjoy cooking,baking and reading fantasy books.

What about you ?

Thank you for your mercy ! :hs:
1. Some of my favorite anime are Gurren Lagann, Kill la kill, Samurai champloo, everything dragon ball, overlord and also my hero academia
Much like yourself, I'm very slow at finishing a show I like. Aside from dragon ball I actually have not finished any other long running shounen anime like bleach naruto or *shudders* one piece
2. During my free time. I mostly am playing vidya games or watching youtube vids. Maybe hang with a friend or two, idk I'm honestly very boring lol

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811πŸ’Έ
Kumi
11,914πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
1. Some of my favorite anime are Gurren Lagann, Kill la kill, Samurai champloo, everything dragon ball, overlord and also my hero academia
Much like yourself, I'm very slow at finishing a show I like. Aside from dragon ball I actually have not finished any other long running shounen anime like bleach naruto or *shudders* one piece
2. During my free time. I mostly am playing vidya games or watching youtube vids. Maybe hang with a friend or two, idk I'm honestly very boring lol
best youtuber is sozo he spits only truth..

cloudy_tho

Kin
59πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Hahah don't say that I am sure you are super interesting ! I also spent most my time at home so you are not alone in that.
I have heard a lot about Samurai Champloo but I've never watched it . Do you think I should watch it ? Like what are the things you like about it ?

Welcome,i hope one day you'll be able to meet this forum's meme lord that goes by the name"Sir Derp Obito"if he ever comes back.
Thanks a lot ! 😁 And I really do hope I have the chance to be able to meet this Lord that you speak of haha

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229πŸ’Έ
Kumi
39πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Hahah don't say that I am sure you are super interesting ! I also spent most my time at home so you are not alone in that.
I have heard a lot about Samurai Champloo but I've never watched it . Do you think I should watch it ? Like what are the things you like about it ?

Thanks a lot ! 😁 And I really do hope I have the chance to be able to meet this Lord that you speak of haha
He was one of the best,and funniest and chillest guys here.