Hello. Social outcast by choice here.

AndreSuave

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m a weeb with Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) looking to chat it up with other like-minded freaks.

I started watching anime as a form of protest. I was sick and tired of all the violent gun crime and anti-intellectualist stance of mainstream society and no longer wanted to be dragged out into social gatherings where I would be forced to inhale secondhand smoke and consume illness-causing alcohol, so I began looking for ways to become socially repugnant to people and found the creep factor of lolicon and incest anime that was so rife in the early 2010s fell in line with my desires to become a freak in the eyes of mainstream society.

It is one of the reasons I like broadcasting my love of loli hentai to the world. Grate social repellent.

But contrary to popular belief I’m not a pedo. There’s enough difference between the stylized motif of loli hentai and depictions of a flesh and blood child's physique and character to draw clear distinctions between the two depictions. I think if jacking off to lolicon makes someone a pedophile then not like ecchi makes you faggot. Same mentality different artwork. Not that I have a problem with homosexuals or normally use that kind of disparaging lingo, nor do I think not liking ecchi really makes you gay. I’m merely speaking from the “art = real world kinks” perspective that conformists usually like to take. I like to annoy bigots with their own logic.

I find people who would rather take to asking questions and try to understand a person’s unorthodox interests and feelings before jumping to a label are better friendship material. I know the majority of people on this forum probably hate my tastes – as well as fans like me but that’s fine. I like to embarrass the conformists of the anime community. I think if you want to be accepted by a bunch of low-IQ Christian nutcases with guns you’re an idiot. But that’s just you.

And don’t worry mods. I promise to behave myself. Here on the forum at least.

I plan on starting a blog in the far future where I’ll be posting all of the lolicon reviews and political hate speech my heart desires. As soon as I save up the funds to pay for a decent hosting service that is. So to anyone who would like to know my true opinions unburdened by shit like a Terms Of Service Agreement, it would be a good idea to shoot me a PM so I can give you a link to the blog once it's up. Just know that I’ll be holding back while posting here on the forum.

As far as what type of anime I like, I'm a fan of anything controversial by Western standards.

The more people think a piece of creative media is gross or unacceptable the more I'm probably going to like it. Especially If no one was victimized during the production of the media in question. While incest and lolicon-related anime like Kodomo no Jikan and Eromanga Sensei line the top of my favorites I also like mature-themed seinen shit like Death Note, Vinland Saga, and Ajin.

Josh

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m happy for you… or sorry that happened. I ain’t reading all that. Building the Great Wall of I Don’t Give a Crap it seems.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m a weeb with Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) looking to chat it up with other like-minded freaks.

I started watching anime as a form of protest. I was sick and tired of all the violent gun crime and anti-intellectualist stance of mainstream society and no longer wanted to be dragged out into social gatherings where I would be forced to inhale secondhand smoke and consume illness-causing alcohol, so I began looking for ways to become socially repugnant to people and found the creep factor of lolicon and incest anime that was so rife in the early 2010s fell in line with my desires to become a freak in the eyes of mainstream society.

It is one of the reasons I like broadcasting my love of loli hentai to the world. Grate social repellent.

But contrary to popular belief I’m not a pedo. There’s enough difference between the stylized motif of loli hentai and depictions of a flesh and blood child's physique and character to draw clear distinctions between the two depictions. I think if jacking off to lolicon makes someone a pedophile then not like ecchi makes you faggot. Same mentality different artwork. Not that I have a problem with homosexuals or normally use that kind of disparaging lingo, nor do I think not liking ecchi really makes you gay. I’m merely speaking from the “art = real world kinks” perspective that conformists usually like to take. I like to annoy bigots with their own logic.

I find people who would rather take to asking questions and try to understand a person’s unorthodox interests and feelings before jumping to a label are better friendship material. I know the majority of people on this forum probably hate my tastes – as well as fans like me but that’s fine. I like to embarrass the conformists of the anime community. I think if you want to be accepted by a bunch of low-IQ Christian nutcases with guns you’re an idiot. But that’s just you.

And don’t worry mods. I promise to behave myself. Here on the forum at least.

I plan on starting a blog in the far future where I’ll be posting all of the lolicon reviews and political hate speech my heart desires. As soon as I save up the funds to pay for a decent hosting service that is. So to anyone who would like to know my true opinions unburdened by shit like a Terms Of Service Agreement, it would be a good idea to shoot me a PM so I can give you a link to the blog once it's up. Just know that I’ll be holding back while posting here on the forum.

As far as what type of anime I like, I'm a fan of anything controversial by Western standards.

The more people think a piece of creative media is gross or unacceptable the more I'm probably going to like it. Especially If no one was victimized during the production of the media in question. While incest and lolicon-related anime like Kodomo no Jikan and Eromanga Sensei line the top of my favorites I also like mature-themed seinen shit like Death Note, Vinland Saga, and Ajin.
The forum has been dead for years, dude... but welcome to the base lol