Hello! new member here ^^

Kagome

Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was looking for forums to join and I stumbled across this one which I really liked, so here I am!

A bit about me: I love manga & anime, my classic favorites are InuYasha (so excited for the sequel!!) and Ojamajo Doremi, my newer (I'm not really up-to-date hahaha) favorites are K-On! and Sakura Quest (I have many more that I like but those are the ones I always go back to).

Besides anime I love reading, drawing & singing (mostly in Japanese). I have a youtube channel where I sing covers among other things and an Instagram account where I publish drawings.

Nice to meet you!!

Attachments

Kagome

Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yayy! I like the anime more than the manga though (the manga is a bit too scary for me with all the demons and stuff..) but even so Rumiko is such a talented mangaka and I love her style. What makes me love the anime too is the music, InuYasha has one of the most beautiful soundtracks ever!!

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yayy! I like the anime more than the manga though (the manga is a bit too scary for me with all the demons and stuff..) but even so Rumiko is such a talented mangaka and I love her style. What makes me love the anime too is the music, InuYasha has one of the most beautiful soundtracks ever!!
I never watched the anime T___T. Only bought the manga books..