Hello, new, and wish I had signed up 8 years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariah Dawn

Member
9 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Hello, my name's Mariah and I'm 21 years old and from Dallas, Texas, USA. I've been a devoted and passionate Naruto fan for 8 years. Naruto is my favorite show, favorite thing in the world! Biggest inspiration/influence in life and I've been in love with it since I was a kid. Naruto, you're my hero. :')

You could find me in my free time freaking out about a latest Naruto manga chapter, studying the Japanese language, cosplaying (I've cosplayed Konan and hope to do more Naruto characters in the future) , pursuing Christian spiritual growth, dreaming, reading, writing, or other things such as this and that.

I've been lurking in the shadows of these forums for a long time, always so appreciating and enjoying what I read, but yesterday FINALLY decided to make an account here. I really wish I had made one forever ago. I'm sure I've missed out on alot of fun. ^_~

Top favorite charries = Naruto, then Itachi, then Tsunade, then Konan.

P.S. I would be overjoyed to make friends here. ^.^ Because I only have 1 offline Naruto friend.


The following is an edit to clear up things. :p
I meant that I wish I had been part of a forum all along since the first Naruto episode I watched 8 years ago. I assumed this forum had been around since the beginning of Naruto until you guys told me 2008. And as for my cave-dweller lurking, I've been lurking on Narutobase for around 9 months. :D
 
Last edited:

Neonian

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,830 posts 774 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
10,830
Reaction score
774
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to Narutobase ! Enjoy your stay and have fun.
- Contact me if you need any help or information.



Please don't forget to read the rules and please read some of my topics and threads.







:bye:
​
 

Cursed Prince

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,406 posts 742 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
16,406
Reaction score
742
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This base wasn't around 8 years ago XD
 

Revyy

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,939 posts 722 reactions
Joined
May 12, 2011
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
722
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the Base and

Hi :) your cosplay looks AMAZINGGG (Is that you in the picture)
 

Horus

Elite
8,298 posts 1,489 reactions
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
8,298
Reaction score
1,489
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
:hi:
Feel free to ask me anything.

Make sure you read the Rules

You May Want to Check these Out
:​


​
▼
​
▼​
​
▼​
​

You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

Scarecrow.

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,411 posts 169 reactions
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
10,411
Reaction score
169
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was only created in 2008 lol.

Anyway, welcome to NB!
 

~Puppet Master~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,504 posts 786 reactions
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
5,504
Reaction score
786
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You certainly are enthousiastic =D
Welcome to NB ^^
 

Sonnelion

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,337 posts 165 reactions
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
3,337
Reaction score
165
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hi:Welcome to the base:hi:
 

Javaweb

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,789 posts 256 reactions
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
3,789
Reaction score
256
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Hypemaster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,686 posts 937 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
937
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Blinkie Uchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,485 posts 254 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
1,485
Reaction score
254
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base ;3
 

Calpal

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,225 posts 358 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
4,225
Reaction score
358
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can be your friend too!
welcome to naruobase, enjoy your stay!
:ilu:
 

whiteshark47

Member
244 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
244
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to the base =D
Hope you have fun!
 

Calpal

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,225 posts 358 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
4,225
Reaction score
358
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol she said she's been a devoted fan of Naruto for 8 years, not that she's been around here for 8 years.

look at the tittle of the thread?
 

King Of Sharingan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,831 posts 432 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
9,831
Reaction score
432
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the Base. Now...I'll be taking your member.
You must be registered for see images
 
344 posts 55 reactions
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
55
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hi: and welcome to the base. Are you the one cosplaying in your ava? You can vm or pm me any time you want, i'd be glad to be your friend
 
Last edited:

Mariah Dawn

Member
9 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank you for the informational links! I'll def check them out.

~~~~

Your Akatsuki tribute is awesome although heart-breaking. I just about cried. T.T

I think Kisame's is so horrible.

And I feel absolutely enraged at Sasuke for
killing White Zetsu just for the thrillz?! Just for a test. It makes me so mad!!! Even after all the wrongs Sasuke did, I would think he would still have enough character not to do something like that. :( But his mind really did get twisted eh...

~~~

Your War tribute is also amazing! o.o And Sasuke vs Naruto IS gonna happen right?! >.<


Thank yew so much! >u< And yes it's me cosplaying as Konan in the Afterlife, so that's why no Akatsuki robe. >.<

It was only created in 2008 lol.

Anyway, welcome to NB!


Wow, so only since 2008! That makes me feel better I guess, a little haha. For some reason I had the idea in my head that the forum was as ancient as Methusaleh. XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naruto KM V2

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,325 posts 103 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
103
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to the NB
 

Neonian

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,830 posts 774 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
10,830
Reaction score
774
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank you for the informational links! I'll def check them out.

~~~~

Your Akatsuki tribute is awesome although heart-breaking. I just about cried. T.T

I think Kisame's is so horrible.

And I feel absolutely enraged at Sasuke for
killing White Zetsu just for the thrillz?! Just for a test. It makes me so mad!!! Even after all the wrongs Sasuke did, I would think he would still have enough character not to do something like that. :( But his mind really did get twisted eh...

~~~

Your War tribute is also amazing! o.o And Sasuke vs Naruto IS gonna happen right?! >.<
Thanks, and if Naruto and Sasuke don't get to fight. Some one is going to assassinate Kishi.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top