hello NB

Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey there everyone..

I've been viewing this site for some time, viewing manga, and reading discussions for quite some time now.

I would like to announce my final arrival to the NB.

I have viewed countless threads over the past years, and have to say I enjoy the community here at NB. Tho the opinions my not reflect my own, I respect.. as I hope others will respect my right to an opinion. I have come across many of discussions regarding philosophy and in the shortest explanation of who I am.... I view myself like naruo... thoughtful and always considering How my thoughts and actions will affect those around me.

I look forward to seeing how kishi will unvail this epic story.


That being said, i hope i don't offend any fans by my response to any thrreads.
 

Dupa

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
3,392
Reaction score
321
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Greetings friend! Enjoy your stay! :izuna:
 

Bluetwilight

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
13,091
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to NB ^^
 

SoulKiller

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12,320
Reaction score
2,375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to hell enjoy xD
 

Insidious Smile

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
31,991
Reaction score
725
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

Welcome to Naruto Base.​
 

xxSalamanderxx

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
137
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome..
Check out the Fan Video threads..
 

Unatural

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
1,764
Reaction score
93
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

JIRAIYA perv

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 4, 2012
Messages
5,160
Reaction score
454
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
cool

You must be registered for see images
 

Gaara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
150
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base.
 
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank-you all for your welcome here at nauto base...

A salutation that is generally overlooked elsewhere.

I say naruto~community because, other sites lack any real sense of the definition of community....

So konichiwa naruto base
 

~Cherry~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
12,729
Reaction score
596
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to nb:D
 

Thoth

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
8,520
Reaction score
294
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images
 

COTP

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Messages
100
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Killer Vision

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
58,366
Reaction score
1,607
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images




Here's a quick link to get you started ^_^
!
You must be registered for see images
 

Kuroh

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
15,121
Reaction score
492
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Aominecchi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
15,610
Reaction score
495
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

IKSOKRIPS

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
925
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome, justinreidthis!
Enjoy The Base!
​
​
​


And say hello to Tobi, too! He is a Good Boy! :D

You must be registered for see images


Read them, cuz Tobi is going to be a Bad Boy! :noc:​



>>> <<<​
 

WitcherX

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
444
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NarutoBase!
 
Top