Hello mina-san!! ^^

moenekonyan

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My name is Kathy and I'm lolicon (only 2D) ^^. I am interested in reading manga and collecting photos related to loli. Does anyone in the group have the same interests as me?

Here is my collection : * link removed*

You must be registered to see images

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome :hi:.

I myself have an interest in yuri anime/hentai and in Sasuke-sama, hope you enjoy your stay in this place.

Last edited:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

tam
n!!! teh list of ignorelist is growing big number..tis ab is filled with backstabbers and deceivers..
No one is backstabbing you, why do think people have to follow your Tobidara troll nonsense to consider them your friends, oh right your just a narcissistic cry baby who wants people to obey him or else he will cut ties with them, you're the one who is deceiving here.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My name is Kathy and I'm lolicon (only 2D) ^^. I am interested in reading manga and collecting photos related to loli. Does anyone in the group have the same interests as me?

Hey there! Welcome to the forum. If there's anything you want to talk about or have questions about, don't be shy to ask around. Mostly everyone here is fairly friendly and happy to help in my experience and I'm fairly new here myself. ✌

Last edited by a moderator: