Zero_Enna

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone, how are you guys doing?

My name is Andrés and I joined this site to, well, it may be a surprise, but because I wanna talk about anime and manga. I am basically looking for the old forum format and here I am. I found this site looking on Google.

Now, that aside, let me talk a little bit about what I like and that stuff:

I watch almost anything, with a few exceptions. Among my favorite animes I can mention:

- Tenku no Escaflowne
- Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
- Ghost in the Shell: SAC, especially the first season
- Lodoss War
- Kino no Tabi
- Aria The Animation

There's more, but that's enough for an introduction.

Recently I've been more into watching old stuff and discovering "hidden gems" rather than following animes on air. For example, the last ones I've been watching are Ouran Koukou Host Club which is a really pleasant surprise and I'm rewatching Zero no Tsukaima to remember old good times.

I don't read manga at all, but I'm following World Trigger and a Manhwa which name I currently don't remember, there is a bunch of RPG style stories I'm following too. Probably the next one I will read will be Black Cat.

And as for light novels, I don't read them that much. Just Mondaiji Tachi, which is a universe I really love, but there are some stories I'd like to read, for example, Slayers since it's another of my favorite animes.

I think that's enough, so I'm looking forward to talk about anime and manga in the forum.

• Wow
Reactions: P3ĮÑ and minamoto