91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greeting from Thor !
How is everyone doing ?
Logging in after so long time, just wanted to enjoy old days of NB and its RP,
and specially wanted to meet my old friends if any one remembers me though.

BTW, when and why we shifted from VB to XenForo ?

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome back.
Changed in late 2018. They wanted to bring more activity by collabing with WLA or something, which didn't last long. The ranks/reps/VMs are all gone if you've noticed.

Last edited:

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahan ok !
Yeah I have seen the changes, so are you active here ?
I was mostly inactive/semi-active after it transitioned to AB, but I'm frequenting this site once again since April. I joined the RP recently too, though I haven't done anything yet.
how is animebase now days ?
It's.. dead. RP's still somewhat kicking and occasionally people re-visit for nostalgia (like you did). I still like this site though. lol

So are you planning to stick around?

Last edited:

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was mostly inactive/semi-active after it transitioned to AB, but I'm frequenting this site once again since April. I joined the RP recently too, though I haven't done anything yet.

It's.. dead. RP's still somewhat kicking and occasionally people re-visit for nostalgia (like you did). I still like this site though. lol

So are you planning to stick around?
Well old members still occasionally re visit because they had a really good time on this site, well I was active on this till 2012 I guess and until that time this site was really fun, can't say about after 2012.

Well I really want to stick around, but I don't think I can dive in to RP stuff for now, allot has been changed. But I will try to be active on other categories.