Hello Everyone!

Thund3rGod

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
185
Reaction score
1
Hello Everyone!

I am new here! You can add me as friend anytime! :) Always looking to make new friend! :)

I hope I will enjoy my time here in this community! :)

I am a big fan of Naruto btw!
 

Graynne

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
16,138
Reaction score
944
Welcome to NARUTOBASE. =DD ​
 

Disquiet

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Feb 8, 2011
Messages
32,590
Reaction score
2,096
You must be registered for see images
YAMA SAYS WELCOME
You must be registered for see images
​
 

YoItsJo

Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
132
Welcome! Hope you have fun here at the base. Kukapow.
 

Zoro..

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
9,661
Reaction score
411
Welcome to the base
 

Thund3rGod

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
185
Reaction score
1
Wow, 6 replies in 4 minutes! :)

Thanks everyone! :) I am about to head off to bed now lol, 1:00 in the morning here xD
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,399
Reaction score
4,169
You must be registered for see images
 

kaka96

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jul 12, 2011
Messages
4,035
Reaction score
142
:kaito: Welcome to the base

:hint:Don't troll too hard

:mugi: or else ...
 

Mante

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
6,613
Reaction score
399
You must be registered for see images
 

10TailedPower

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,205
Reaction score
39
You must be registered for see images
YAMA SAYS WELCOME
You must be registered for see images
​

thats a sick way of saying hello! but, on a less cool/flashy note, welcome mate! hope you like the base
 
Top