Hello Everyone! I Am New Here! :D

DaNnIe Uchiha

Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am new and plus I know already who is the man behind the mask. Hehehehehe I won’t say who he is because I will be spoiling it for everyone that is anxious to know who he is. :D
 

gordo1

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
4,666
Reaction score
351
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He's Neil Patrick Harris.
 

fati

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
532
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

zombiejesus

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
8,807
Reaction score
550
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome and we all know who he is
NPH
 

OG Smoove

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
11,955
Reaction score
287
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base hope you'll enjoy your stay and have fun :D
 

Elio

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
29,920
Reaction score
1,446
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome. ^_^ And I thought everyone knew who the man behind the mask was...
 

DaNnIe Uchiha

Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Gordo1: Maybe! lol
@Rashida Chan: Thank you!
@Fati: Thank you!
@Zombiejesus: Thanks and who do you think he is?
@jp71395: Thanks and I will.
@-Kuro-: Thanks I doubt everyone knows and who he is to compare answers. Lol
@KaedaLimbu: Thanks!
@uzumaki antonia: Thank you! ^_^
 

Mirai

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,367
Reaction score
1,470
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

BlkMagk

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
3,522
Reaction score
108
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Expulso

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
172
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

zoezoe

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome homie!!!!!!!!!xd
 

Qureshi

Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
340
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi need anything just ask, also i'm trying to get into the narutobase welcome committee so if anyone could help it would be appreciated
 

Uzumaki Naruta

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
65,527
Reaction score
1,654
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 
Top