Hello everyone....Frey here

Frey04

Kin
24๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Holla!! everyone..nice to meet ya all. I am new here and hope to get along with everyone. Please help me in the future.
Currently, I am An Engineering student......with uncertain future......
I am a hardcore otaku and Gintama & Assassination Classroom are 2 of my favourite anime of all time.

Spy x Family, Mashle, Kaguya-sama, , Berserk, Oyasumi Punpun, Attack on Titan and Grand Blue are some of my favourite manga series.
I also love webtoons and Manhwa
. Solo Leveling, Sun-Ken Rock, The gamer, God of high school, unOrdinary, My Deepest Secret, The Breaker, , , , & are some of my favourites.

If u would like then plz do tell me about yourself and ur favourites.......so that we can share our interest and get along
Looking forward to talk with you all...
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Frey04

Kin
24๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Welcome !! Who's your favorite character in Assassination Classroom and AOT ?
Assassination Classroom-Karma And Koro-sensei
AoT-Levi, Erwin & Hanje
Post automatically merged:

Thnaks

All I saw there was AOT, so we cool... Welcome to the base
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks Comrade

r u a Tobidara believer???..
The one where they say abt the masked man at the beginning??

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,003๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Hey there Frey. I hope your stay here is gonna be great but beware that the Tobidara parisite has infected the servers and is still not cleaned up. These goddam Tobidara believers are unbelievable but funny and ok guys :LOL:
Hey man Tobidara is a proud part of our community and a vital organ to our functional society.
Before entry people need to be checked whether or not they subscripe to the ideas of tobidara by its founder this is a vital control to the viability of our common future.