Hello everybody, I just started translating my Japanese anime webtoon to English.

MinnieNiko

Kin
27💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
こんにちわみなさん! Hello everybody! We are a group from Japan working in translating our animation to english, you can check our channel trough this link:

We are going to try posting one story by day.

This was one of the cutest videos we have so far: Hope y'all enjoy it :)

You must be registered for see medias

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
こんにちわみなさん! Hello everybody! We are a group from Japan working in translating our animation to english, you can check our channel trough this link:

These are very well done! It's somewhat simple in concept (the story behind it) but I love that it has a very clear beginning, conflict and resolution (with some "minor" references that are somewhat fun to pick out). The artwork is nice, very pleasant and nice use of color in all the right places. Thank you for sharing! ✌

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

MinnieNiko

Kin
27💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are very well done! It's somewhat simple in concept (the story behind it) but I love that it has a very clear beginning, conflict and resolution (with some "minor" references that are somewhat fun to pick out). The artwork is nice, very pleasant and nice use of color in all the right places. Thank you for sharing! ✌
Thank you for your feedback :yay:

We are always trying to improve in each video we post! If you want to see the next stories don't forget to subscribe :flirty:

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I like the videos you're doing and would just like to say that you are doing a great job making the videos. The voice acting might need a little bit of training, but the animation is wonderful. Keep up the great work. I would definitely watch more of it and help if that is possible, although I don't know what I can help with.

MinnieNiko

Kin
27💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the videos you're doing and would just like to say that you are doing a great job making the videos. The voice acting might need a little bit of training, but the animation is wonderful. Keep up the great work. I would definitely watch more of it and help if that is possible, although I don't know what I can help with.
Thank you for the feedback. We are working on improving our voiceover over the videos! We are going to have some great new content in the future too so don't forget to sub :flirty: