Hello Base!

DarkMazer

Kin
56💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone! My name is Ovi, i'm 19 years old, and what ca I say about me, I am a big fan of anime and manga (from when i was like 7 or 8 years old), I like music, books, cats and coffee. I joined this forum because I have lots of spare time. Thanks for having me!

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi,

I'm just trying to get to 666 posts and then I will most likely be gone for good, but before that, I would like to know what your favorite anime series/character is and also what is your favorite book so far this year?

I do hope you enjoy your stay in here and good luck :)

DarkMazer

Kin
56💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, 666 messages is an interesting goal xD. So far my favorite anime would be boku dake na inai machi, and i don't really have an favorite character. When it comes to books i just ended reading the girl on the train, not my favorite but was very nice, i recommend it to everyone :D. Thanks for welcoming me.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, 666 messages is an interesting goal xD. So far my favorite anime would be boku dake na inai machi, and i don't really have an favorite character. When it comes to books i just ended reading the girl on the train, not my favorite but was very nice, i recommend it to everyone :D. Thanks for welcoming me.
I have not heard of that anime but it sounds really cool. I will give the book a look, might be something to sink my teeth in during the cold December days hahaha.

Reactions: DarkMazer