Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's has been over a year since i've logged into the site. At the time i had still my ambitions on trying to keep up with everyone here. However, life as you can imagine things have been busy as in most cases with the old members from the site. I was driving to work today, thought about the site and i realized there are some people here that i considered friends that i have known longer than some of my current group of RL friends.

Either way, from an old member, staff and role player. Happy Holidays, I hope everyone has a safe holidays and get to spend some wonder time with your family and friends. As we grow older every year, i'm sure the people that i've met in the past are probably now all adults and trying to embrace the life of being an adult. I wish you all luck.

Jo - Hope everything is good with you. Health is an important and i'm sure you are taking care of it
Maria - Where the hell you been? Can't find you in my discord anymore! but i am sure you are doing well.
Wes - Havn't talked in a while but i think you've finished school by now?
Pedro - jeeeze probably another old man closer to my age, hope you are doing well brother.
Kevin - lol got a job yet?
Tsuchi - how are you doing ma'am? :) we did have some good discussions in the past.
Sara - We rarely talked.. still happy holidays
Chris - don't be such a butthole... lol how's you man?
Caliburn - keep biting that sword bro.
Dan(pervy) - i see you on fb, seems like you doing well.
Dan(rex) - LOL still need that destiny carry?
Blizz - this dude is probably a doctor by now.
Erzo -how's the weather where you at?
Kerrah - yo! I know you just op
Scaze - Wall o text but hey, Happy holiday's is short.
Even you faizon - don't be so butt hurt. Have a great holiday man.

And ofcourse V - you spoke to me once. said like 1 sentence of something or might of been just hello. Have a good one.

Again it's just some people that i remember, just because i don't remember doesn't really mean it's throwing shade. have a good one everyone former and current members/staff/rper's Hope 2020 will be an excellent year for all of you. Cheers.