Hello AB

Mr_Zero

Kin
46💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone, I've known this place for a very long time (back when it was still named Narutobase), but rediscovered it the other day under its new name. So hi!

A little bit about myself. Obviously a big fan of One Piece. I used to be an RP mod on a site called AnimeCrazy that shut down a few years ago. After a long hiatus from forums / role-playing I figured I'd try it again. I plan on hosting a One Piece RP, nothing too big or complicated, bit on the casual side, and see where it goes from there.

Hopefully I can get to meet the RP community and broader community alike in time.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
cool cool, good intro. ill lace you up a little bit, i think they have like two RP's going on here, the Naruto one seems kind of dead and they moved on to another one of a series im not familiar with

its not too big of a community so i wouldnt expect too much interaction with a broad amount of people. luckily for you youre into RPing so id definitely check that out. i think the One Piece section can be active but its not often, idk when exactly since i dont follow it but maybe its like when a new chapter is out. i see people have posted there every once in a while

Mr_Zero

Kin
46💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks a lot for the info!

Well I really like the site layout and everything, and if the whole RP thing works out maybe I can get a few old friends to join this place too. But I'm gonna start small and see what I can come up with. :p

Reactions: GrapeApe