0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mindset: Sasuke is normal, Sakura is bloodlusted
Restrictions: None
Knowledge: Manga

Sakura has been mind-wiped and sent to assassinate Sasuke. She will not hesitate, falter, or be overtaken by her emotions in any manner whatsoever.

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke mid diffs in a bad day.

-Sakura can't combat Manda, considering she needs Katsuyu to do so, as her punches aren't enough to kill him, and Sasuke can use Genjutsu to control Katsuyu and have her attack Sakura.

-I'd go as far as to say that CM2 wings can take a punch or two from her, considering that one wing was able to block Deidara's guided missiles, and even if the punch does some damage to him, it's nothing he can't shrug off with Oral Rebirth.

-Indirect punches (A.K.A. "punch to the ground GG") are either tanked (see above) or evaded via gliding with CM2 wings.

-Sasuke is far faster, outmaneuvering her won't be a problem, especially with CM's senjutsu boosting him, and when it does happen, Sasuke cuts her head off with Chidori Katana.

Ghost in the Shell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke wins. He should have access to snake summons like , who can help with Katsuyu, and will be loyal to him instead of summoning Manda and having to constantly put him under genjutsu. Speed wise Sasuke is superior, and has the benefit of raiton streaming, good kenjutsu, snake bindings, good genjutsu, and 3T precog that reacted to v1 Ay to counter Sakura's immense strength. Chidori Eiso to dismember as well, and the benefit of the Curse Mark to increase the potency of his ninjutsu and strength/durability.

Black Wolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke murks her.

The only advantage Sakura has is physical strength, and it means little here because she will never get within striking distance. Even if she does get within striking distance, Sasuke will casually predict her movements and bisect or pierce her skull with a Chidori variant which is just as effective as super strength. If he wants to play it ultra safe, he'll stun her with Genjutsu or a Chidori Nagashi before killing her.

Sasuke has superior speed and reflexes . . . by a massive margin. And the worst part is that he doesn't need his speed and reflexes here when he can keep her at bay with his ranged techniques, like his Katons. If she tries to close the distance, she will be impaled by Chidori Eiso.

Byakugo is great, but it has its limits. Madara compared Byakugo to Hashirama's regeneration ability, and even when Madara was in Sage Mode and had that very regeneration ability, he wasn't able to pop out a new arm when the Bijuu tore it off, instead stealing a spare arm from Zetsu. That makes the limitation of Byakugo very clear to me; it isn't going to pop out new limbs, let alone a new skull, when Sasuke carves her up.

If we're going to talk summons, Manda dominates Katsuyu as he did in the manga, even when Katsuyu had help from Gamabunta and Jiraiya. Manda likely doesn't even need to be Genjutsu'd to fight on his behalf since he probably has bad memories of Katsuyu after being stabbed in the mouth by Tsunade, and will likely fight her without persuasion. Then, there is also the fact that Katsuyu can be Genjutsu'd as well.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke can blitz & use a chidori-powered sword to cut her neck.

Sasuke was able to nearly outspeed Deidara who in turn was fending off far superior Taijutsu users like Gai, Lee, and Neji w/o even any arms.

I wonder how Sasuke would avoid Sakura's shannaro punch.

Blackwatch

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
War arc sakura low-dif.. :|
Now it's a party ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Care to explain your stance, good sir?
Sasuke plows thr...ahem. I mean Sasuke brings her to complete annihilation. Excuse my near trolling. U_U
All is forgiven, Lord -Xlad-. It's an honor to have you participate in my humble thread.

Reactions: Xlad

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But what if Sasuke... doesn't allow it to happen? ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I ask that question myself. Like, if someone is engaging in CQC w/ her, how does Sakura even find an opening or chance to punch the ground? And really, the fact that they think Sakura can beat humans by punching the ground just because she did so to some mindless clones [who didn't even die] says a lot.

Amenominaka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While Sakura is technically EMS Sasuke's level, by hype (databook(Kishi)). I still believe from a feats standpoint Hebi Sasuke beats her; mid-diff at the most. We still haven't got to see her fight a human opponent with her current abilities, so it's hard to judge, to be honest.