Hebi Sasuke vs. Sage Mode Naruto

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage Mode Naruto wins this battle and yes I'm aware that this is an old topic as well

Hebi Sasuke barely survived Deidra's final explosion, which he even admitted himself

Deidra even admitted that Sasori was stronger than him as well

Sage Mode Naruto destroyed 4/6 and 2 Summoning Jutsus. Oh and before anyone uses the in information argument as well as him being helped.

1. All of Kohana had more intel than he did and that did nothing for them

2. The only things he knew about Pein were the visual links and Tendo and Preta paths abilities

3. The only toads that were any real help were Fukkasaku and Shima and it's not like Pein didn't use Summoning Jutus either with the Rinnegan Obito implanted in him not to mention Naruto was 6 Peins not 1 and came close to destroying Tendo twice in chapter 433.

If you want to take away Naruo's summoning then you have to away Sasuke's too because he would use summonings in that battle not to mention there was speculation of him using Orochimaru's chakra to summon Manda and this has stated by Sasuke fans.

5 minutes is plenty of time for Naruto to win and here's why and keep in mind this was all before the time limit ran out. He also did these feats without any of the toad's help well

Slams a summoning jutsu

He came close to destroying 5/6 Peins with 1 Rasenshuriken atk

Even though this was after he ran out of time Naruto also came close to destroying Tendo twice as said earlier and if anyone wants to know the chapter it's 433 and I'm aware Fukkasaku helped him with this, but once again Pein did summonong jutsus with the Rinnegan Obito implanted in him and also I said if you want to take away Naruto's summoning you have to take away Sasuke's too, especially since Sasuke fans speculate him using Orochimaru's chakra to do so.

Kirin won't work either because to do a really powerful 1 he'll need like he did against his battle against Itachi who allowed and anyone who doesn't believe can read chapter 401 where Obito says that if he really wanted Sasuke dead he would be. Sasuke wouldn't have that here and the flight ability wouldn't help either because of this reason.

Since Kirin is a lightning style jutsu, it'd be nullified by the Rasenshuriken because wind beats lightning

Sasuke isn't dodging this either and it should be obvious why

Edit: Genjutsu won't work either because Sasuke would have dechiper between Naruto and the SC,which he couldn't even do in their final battle

Edit: I don't know why, but I tried to the link on the Summoning Jutsu ot wouldn't let me do it. Anywayway here you go

Last edited: