Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kirin takes about 50 times more the amount of prep time that Rasenshuriken takes (the latter pretty much nothing; just casting the Jutsu), and he was still struggling to use it against Kakuzu and only successfully used it because he used clones. Sasuke is screwed because Kakuzu will pierce his heart. The only version of Sasuke who has a chance against Kakuzu is MS and up, and only because of the visual powers that such form brings him.

Kakuzu would violate Sasuke's rights to live in the free world of life of beauty of wonder and of everything that he has ever seen in his entire reality.
Doesn't matter if it takes time. It took time against Itachi, but he didn't even tried to move.
Plus, Kirin was used one time, i'm certain he can takes less more time for prep

makosheva7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember when I made this thread 6 months ago, people were complaining how it wasn't fair to put H Sauce against Kakuzu as it would be a stomp, and that Naruto had help before he used RS against Kakuzu. Time's are changing.

OT: Genjutsu GG. Never seen anyone "Release" sharingan genjutsu specifically. Even Oro couldn't do it.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao what a dumbass low diff?

LOW DIFF?

You know nothing lml

>Kevin Love fanboy

>Says Sasuke wins low diff against Kakuzu

>Supreme dumbass
I said low-med diff depending on Sasuke's attitude i know nothing when 99% of the thread says Character A wins but the 1% witch is a known fanboy of character B says he wins i think we can say your the one who knows nothing.

Yes im a Kevin love fan who is'nt he great and were winning it all this year. He's not had the best of seasons but it has not kept him down and with a complete lineup since the trades were 18-4

It must hard knowing your favorite character is so trash he's being compared to likes of hebi sasuke and still loses smh.

Insults are not needed here please leave them out of here if you have nothing to post about the vs matchup dont post it all

Last edited:

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said low-med diff depending on Sasuke's attitude i know nothing when 99% of the thread says Character A wins but the 1% witch is a known fanboy of character B says he wins i think we can say your the one who knows nothing.

Yes im a Kevin love fan who is'nt he great and were winning it all this year. He's not had the best of seasons but it has not kept him down and with a complete lineup since the trades were 18-4

It must hard knowing your favorite character is so trash he's being compared to likes of hebi sasuke and still loses smh.

Insults are not needed here please leave them out of here if you have nothing to post about the vs matchup dont post it all
>Says winning it all this year

>But my hawks are in first by how much now?

We all know i've said plenty on this matchup and the only one who's ever had a successful counter is KG who perhaps proved Sasuke can win but not likely.

Also plenty of other people said Kakuzu .-. not that it matters as all of you are mongrels anyways ignorant to the magnificence of the truth

>Says im obvious fanboy for character B

>Is an even more obvious fanboy for character A