Rozzy

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hebi Sasuke is Sasuke when he fought Deidara for people who do not know.

Well who takes this one?

I personally think sasuke takes this due to his strategic style of fighting and his arsenal of jutsu (Genjutsu, Kirin, Manda, Curse Mark 2, all the various types of chidori, his speed and his fire jutsus)

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm actually going against the crowd and leaning towards Hebi Sasuke.

Chidori Spear + blossom seems OOC for him to use w/o suitable knowledge on Kakuzu, so it's more of a 1 heart deal, but I'd still vote for the Sauce.

He tanked a C1 explosion with a snake, taking almost no damage in the process.

With the Curse Mark, he evaded a huge explosion by flying, and tanked another huge explosion by sacrificing a wing.

Kakuzu's main form of brute offense is a Katon + Futon combo, which would generate a lot of heat (exactly what Kirin needs to be formed). I do not see a simple Futon jutsu beating something like Kirin, which is a huge jutsu itself. In the end, he still has Manda to assist him so he can focus more on multi-tasking. Genjutsu might be a problem too if there's not an extra heart helping him.

If Kakuzu uses his tentacles to try holding onto Sasuke, he'll have to dispatch them or face Chidori Stream (which would travel through the tentacles too).

Nikes

Veteran
Kin
10๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm actually going against the crowd and leaning towards Hebi Sasuke.

Chidori Spear + blossom seems OOC for him to use w/o suitable knowledge on Kakuzu, so it's more of a 1 heart deal, but I'd still vote for the Sauce.

He tanked a C1 explosion with a snake, taking almost no damage in the process.

With the Curse Mark, he evaded a huge explosion by flying, and tanked another huge explosion by sacrificing a wing.

Kakuzu's main form of brute offense is a Katon + Futon combo, which would generate a lot of heat (exactly what Kirin needs to be formed). I do not see a simple Futon jutsu beating something like Kirin, which is a huge jutsu itself. In the end, he still has Manda to assist him so he can focus more on multi-tasking. Genjutsu might be a problem too if there's not an extra heart helping him.

If Kakuzu uses his tentacles to try holding onto Sasuke, he'll have to dispatch them or face Chidori Stream (which would travel through the tentacles too).
All of Kakuzus attacks are one hit kills. They are extremely strong.

Sasuke has one major offense move while he is Hebi. That's chidori spear or w.e. Kakuzu is fast and wouldn't be hit by a regular chidori spear. Kakuzu is = to or smarter than Sasuke in battle tactics. With 5v1 Kakuzu has the upper hand and would win.

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well C2 is suppose to be one-hit kills too lol

Kakuzu is limited to basic elemental jutsu here too. The only attacks that would do things worthwhile are Lightning Style or Wind style (if he uses fire style with wind style it does more harm than good). This isn't including things like Oral Rebirth, several other snake attacks, etc.

By the way what are these Kakuzu speed feats that everybody talks about?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,192๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
all these kakuzus, but sasuke is literally untouchable in this matchup. kakuzu's speed wasn't much more impressive than naruto's, shika's, or kakashi's, and each of those listed could dodge his abilities. Now, how exactly will he hit someone that could blitz all 3 mentioned? If you look at it objectively, kakuzu would have to outwit sasuke to land ANY attack and he would have to do so multiple times to actually win. Sasuke's only task here is to eliminate hearts, and the goal becomes easier as he destroys hearts and their abilities by extentsion, whereas kakuzu's goal(outwitting Sasuke) progressively becomes harder as tricks are easily exhausted whether it be from literally exhausting ideas or the enemy wising up.