Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah at least finally someone i remember from back then ;D
That sucks t ho, i miss the good old days.
Yeah I miss it too ,this was only forum where you could create a thread and posts would immediately start to show up. You could get 50 posts in half hour thats how good activity it was.

I visit many forums gaming, game of thrones related and I have to wait entire day to see couple posts in threads.You cant have actual live discussion like you could on narutobase.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I miss it too ,this was only forum where you could create a thread and posts would immediately start to show up. You could get 50 posts in half hour thats how good activity it was.

I visit many forums gaming, game of thrones related and I have to wait entire day to see couple posts in threads.You cant have actual live discussion like you could on narutobase.
They were good time chieftain.

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If snakes are brought out, they'll occuy the real Kakuzu.

This means the masks will be needed to stop Sasuke, in which case there's nothing he can do against the Water-Wind combo.

It ends quickly, Kakuzu is levels ahead

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If snakes are brought out, they'll occuy the real Kakuzu.

This means the masks will be needed to stop Sasuke, in which case there's nothing he can do against the Water-Wind combo.

It ends quickly, Kakuzu is levels ahead
What on Earth?

Kakazu is slower than Deidara, who was barely avoid Sasuke's speed attacks. How does Kakazu stop getting blitzed? How does Kakazu counter Chidori spear through the hearts or genjutsu? Does Sasuke have retardsuke written on his forehead?

@Tauren Chieftain your thoughts?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What on Earth?

Kakazu is slower than Deidara, who was barely avoid Sasuke's speed attacks. How does Kakazu stop getting blitzed? How does Kakazu counter Chidori spear through the hearts or genjutsu? Does Sasuke have retardsuke written on his forehead?

Proof that Kakuzu is slower than Deidara, please

Kakuzu clean bkitzed Kakashi twice (kick then heart) while MS Sasuke was equal to a clone of Kakashi

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What on Earth?

What on Earth?

Interesting match . It depends on intel also , OP did not mention anything about that.
I dont remember can Sharingan see and realise kakuzu 5 hearts and how you need to destroy mask to kill those things.

I doubt Sasuke can speed blitz Kakuzu despite superior databook stats, after all Kakashi also had 4,5 like Sasuke yet by portrayl he could not defeat kakuzu 1 vs 1.

By feats Sasuke can win , flying with version 2 , summon manda ,genjutsu .Maybe Kakuzu can win if Sasuke does not have intel and when he thinks he won Kakuzu surprises him and kills him. But favoring Sasuke with full intel.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To anyone who might be taking that guy seriously:
Hiruzen was fast enough to put explosive tags on Hashirama and Tobirama (fastest man of his age), who were considered kage level by anbu/jonin despite not being brought back at full power. On top of which his clones were able to completely catch and hold the duo, proving their incredibly high movement stats.
By comparison, the same sand Lee required the fifth gate to outpace, was casually knocked away by base Gai, who in that same day was moving no faster than Hayate Gekko, a semi-jonin.

So via Gai and Gekko, Hiruzen has feats directly putting him ahead of even Lee using the fifth gate.

The databooks are valuable, but only in the hands of one who can interpret them.