Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was going to read the history. So, I started with the looks and personality which you succeeded in; it was like reading a pilot of a book, wonderful. But then, I started to scroll... And scroll... And... Scroll. And scroll. And then I was like... I ain't doing this shit. <_>

Love it nonetheless, I'll try to read it another time though. Great bio my Kerrah-boy! O^O

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was going to read the history. So, I started with the looks and personality which you succeeded in; it was like reading a pilot of a book, wonderful. But then, I started to scroll... And scroll... And... Scroll. And scroll. And then I was like... I ain't doing this shit. <_>

Love it nonetheless, I'll try to read it another time though. Great bio my Kerrah-boy! O^O
LOOOL If you manage to read it all you deserve a cookie x.x

Thanks Jamal <3

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[2:06:43 PM] Dawan Abdulla: how many wow's
[2:06:47 PM] Dawan Abdulla: did you read your part
[2:06:56 PM] Hawke™: yeah i read it
[2:06:59 PM] Hawke™: i read it the first time and i ****ing love it broski

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Then, Erzo mentioned that there was quite a young shinobi that wanted to live within our village, he apparently had ran away from home but there was doubt in his words; though there was not much that could be brought to speculation as the shinobi was just a kid and we needed to take care of him. So we brought him inside and let him stay with us, he practically lived in the tavern and he was full of enthusiasm. One day I saw him sitting down in the middle of the village at midnight, approaching him to see if anything was wrong his emotion was now expression-less compared to his usual figuratively over-exaggerative smile. ''Hey bud, is everything alright?'' I asked him ''Yeah...'' He muttered to himself as his sight was fixated on two pebbles on the ground ''It's just that I can't remember a lot.'' There was an eerie atmosphere radiating off him, he didn't seem that normal ''I don't remember much of my past, and I sit here during nights just to think about what happened to lead me here I guess'' Though physically he seemed to appear young it was clearly visible that his mental age far surpassed that of an average person his age, and his intellect was miraculous''

''Sure is some deep thoughts for this time don't you think?'' I asked him as I flicked the two pebbles away.

''Well there's not really much else I can do since no one is out at this time'' He sighed in a depressive state. Grabbing him by the sleeve I pulled him up and pushed him forwards ''There's nothing better than a simple hand to hand spar, go on, show me what you got'' He started to smile again, the daylight expression he showed when everyone was around was back again, almost as if our conversation had completely changed him, and that made me happy. ''You got it!'' He shouted with excellence as he darted towards me and the spar begun, it was clear that he had great potential and everyone must have seen that in him. Since before I knew it we were sparring up until the sun rose, we had fought through the darkness of the night and his stamina was still running, he was tired but he was still going on, he reminded me of myself back when I was young and I guess that's what made me like him.
<3 <3 <3

Nice bio Dawan! Splendid and epic to behold. AND FOR THE RECORD, I'M READING IT MAN.