1. You gain it at Genin levelLol stop rushing. Now for the questions:
1. At what level do you gain the Wujin Ability
2. Is Wujin effective across the board?
a. For example does a Genin's Wujin work against a Chunin
b, Does a Chunin's Wujin work against a Genin?
3. What does escaping Extra-Sensory perception mean for a fight. When your opponent can't sense you without the five basic senses what sort of advantage do you have and how can you take advantage of that?
-Chakra SensoryIt won't work on higher rank. Example; a Jounin can't sense a dragon/head ninja but the dragon/head can sense the jounin. Its as what u said in #2. Also at Genin Rank, both the Taijin and Wujin of a Hayabusa Member isn't trained to the degree necessary to notice or be aware of other Hayabusa Members.
Give me some examples of the extra-sensory you speak of that won't be able to perceive us in this RP.
Wujin (No-being): This is a passive ability within the Hayabusa clan and the first introduction to the manipulation of existence through Neidan that a Hayabusa shinobi gains. This ability is how the Hayabusa have stayed hidden from the outside world for as long as they have. This ability deals with the concealment of a Hayabusa’s existence from the means of sensory and perception. The Hayabusa manipulate their Dantian (chakra centers) in order to erase their physical essence, vital energy, and incorporeal spirit on an extra-sensory and perception level. In other words, any means of comprehension of the existence of the Hayabusa that isn’t done through the five basic senses is impossible for non-Hayabusa. This is achieved at the genin level and is passive just as the tree climbing and water walking exercises. When a Hayabusa becomes skilled enough, they can even erase themselves from the perception of the five basic senses, however, doing so requires active manipulation of the Dantian and takes one of the three moves per turn. Also, due to the fact that a Hayabusa is essentially out of the plain of existence in this form, they cannot attack an opponent or mold their chakra to use techniques until they release the wujin and once again appear in the enemies senses. The length of time and amount of times one can erase their own existence depends on the skill of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are immune to one another’s Wujin abilities at a certain level and rank and are capable of detecting other Hayabusa members no matter where they are. This is done through Taijin.
Wujin completed, moving on to Taijin and spirituality. This kinda sucks since you explained all of it before I even asked ~_~'
1) If somebody casts genjutsu or injects any type of foreign substance into us are we aware of it? If so how aware of what that foreign substance is?
2) What happens when we cast genjutsu on another person in regards of our knowledge of that person's location?
3) If Ian (who is master rank) casts a genjutsu on you (genin rank), would u be aware of it through taijin alone? or would ian's wujin superiority make u unable to sense his chakra within u?
4) If you smear your blood on your an opponent's right arm and somehow become blind, do you become aware of your opponent's entire body or just their right arm?
5) You are aware of the location of a genin over a country away. Said genin is surrounded by dozens of shinobi and is wounded with a crushed right arm. With only your Taijin, what are you aware of in this scenario?
Spirituality: This ability is probably the most simple and concise of the three parts.
-Passive: Damage reduction
-Passive: Status affect tolerance
-Active: Complete immunity
1) How many spiritual dmg can we reduce from techniques? 100%? 75%? 50%? 25?%
2) If we're placed in a genjutsu (below MS & yin lvl) that states we'll be knocked out after 3 turns, would our spiritual abilities help us in anyway against this? If yes, how?
(Some of these don't affect you since you still a genin, but you'll rank up soon and be able to use it. So its best we cover them)
Another question I forgot to ask; whats a Dantian?
I got one out of seven wrong and you bashing me ;_;1) Yes we can. Its our body. Well, IC wise we wouldn't know 'Oh this is definitely Keigoku from the nekuras!' but we'll be aware of the foul chakra similar to the ten tails etc. Thats if ur character have these knowledge ig.
2) Correct! Nice pseudo sensing.
3) Nope, wrong! Our taijin tells us EVERYTHING about our own being. We'll know he placed his chakra within and be able to perceive the genjutsu much easier.
5) Correct again my g
1) Ninja go study then ~_~' but yeah, you right.
2) Lmfao ninja what? No. If the genjutsu knocks you out in 1.5 turns (Which isnt a thing) instead of originally 3 turns thats us helping the enemy. SO no, it would delay the effect and make us KO after 4 turns instead. You should really browse over the CC submission again you know (Link to it)
You didn't answer my question btw <_>
Thank you Sensei!First off, with the above training session complete you're now officially a Hayabusa Chunin. Next step is Jounin.
Ight so for the first CCJ Kobudo Kumite which is basically our very own fighting style which utilize the dantian and Neidan. This one mainly revolves around close combat, range combat, weapon base combat and even defensive styles. Ofc in the longer run you can branch off on your own and create your own unique style.
So to start, we'll do Tiger Fist first. I want you to explain everything about this first one and ways how you would use it in battle. Ask any and all questions you can think about. I'm more than happy to answer them.
Huquan (Tiger Fist)
Hu Quan is the fundamental fighting form of Hayabusa Kobudo. The form is characterized as the most direct and offensive style of fighting. Hayabusa will use their lower dantian to draw physical essence from nothingness (Wuji) into their being. The essence reinforces the user’s being increasing their physical speed, strength, and awareness allowing them to heightened feats of physical combat. This essence is visualized as barely visible distortions in the air surrounding the user and their weapons. The user is able to perform taijutsu, kenjutsu, bukijutsu and other acrobatic movements at twice their normal speed as well as react to anything as long as it is within their range of sensory perception (five senses, taijin, etc). Alternatively, the user can move linearly three times their speed (chunin and above), however this level of movement cannot be maintained for longer than a single turn. As for their power, Hayabusa gain +20 to their taijutsu and weapon based techniques (swords, staffs, axes, etc) while using Huquan. The essence that surrounds the user and their weapons capable of erasing physical matter (Earth, Steel, etc) at the point of contact allowing the user's physical attacks to cut through anything destructible. The user can use Huquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and Chunin can only use Huquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Huquan is that, the user can only use lower dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Haquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.
Got it!Nicely done. The physical essence doesn't travel away from the body. Just surrounds you like an aura. Remember that.
Shequan (Snake Fist)
She Quan is the second form of Hayabusa Kobudo and is characterized as being the most deceptive of the fighting forms. This form makes use of the Hayabusa's passive ability to control their own existence while they are engaging in physical combat with opponents. As the user attacks, they may passively expend 30 chakra to erase themselves from the opponent's five basic senses by manipulating all three dantian. What this means is that the opponent will not be able to perceive the attacks until the last possible moment when the user strikes, resulting in every physical attack while under the influence of Shequan to result in a critical hit. The user can use Shequan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and Chunin can only use Shequan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Shequan is that, the user can only use lower, upper and middle dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user experiences a cooldown of one turn plus the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Shequan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.
Do the same to this one as you did for tiger fist.